Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i want a body like THIS (pics)..how? (girl) Watch

ReputationRep:
    ok... i want a body like this, im tall and already fairly slim, but not satisfied! tell me...what can i do...??

ReputationRep:
    Boob job, lipo, facelift.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what you already look like, mainly what parts of your body arent like the photo and start with them.

ReputationRep:
    Exercise. Ask the trainer at your local gym for a program for body toning(considering you are already slim). For the skin color I could suggest spending a maximum of two hours at the beach every day. If you are not located next to one, visit a solarium.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry love, it's genetics.

ReputationRep:
    I want a body like THIS to ****.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Get a copy of Photoshop and you'll look like them in no time.

Seriously, any glamor photos you've ever seen are fake. Nobody looks like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine cosmos)
    Sorry love, it's genetics.
    this. and yeah, photoshop.

ReputationRep:
    whats so much better about their bodies than yours?

ReputationRep:
    She looks anorexic with complementary airbags. I'm as flaccid as a frog in a frying pan.

Do you have a photo of yourself, OP, so that we can give more pertinent advice?

ReputationRep:
    start wishing.

ReputationRep:
    actually, I know for a fact that many victoria secret do resistance work, mainly straight leg deadlifts, squats, lunges and pullups

Also, you have to eat under your maintenance to be very lean. Also a lot is based on genetics

ReputationRep:
    Stop Eating.

ReputationRep:
    Stand up straight - it makes you look taller, and slightly thinner rather than the rolls you get if you slouch(well i do anywayy...)

Excersize - go to the gym and ask someone to sort out a routine for you to do, targeting the areas that need attention.

Eat healthily. Balanced diet and all that.

But tbh, I don't see the point - if you aren't naturally thin, you won't be able to get to this exact stage, but you could get close. And really, a lot of guys like curvier girls...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    Stand up straight - it makes you look taller, and slightly thinner rather than the rolls you get if you slouch(well i do anywayy...)

Excersize - go to the gym and ask someone to sort out a routine for you to do, targeting the areas that need attention.

Eat healthily. Balanced diet and all that.

But tbh, I don't see the point - if you aren't naturally thin, you won't be able to get to this exact stage, but you could get close. And really, a lot of guys like curvier girls...
    :woo: that's a forbidden word round these parts :p: no one can agree on what it actually means

ReputationRep:
    You should stop eating. Anyone who tells you you need food to live is a jealous, hating *****.

ReputationRep:
    get fit, do at least 30 mins exercise a day, this could be jogging walking. eat healthy.

ReputationRep:
    The best bodies for both sexes are brought about by doing the same thing. Reduce body fat, build a bit of muscle. The amount of muscle varies between sex and frame, some support more and look better for it others require less but thats what you have to do. Simply getting 'thin' doesnt give you an amazing body. Atleast not imho

ReputationRep:
    Go back in time and change your genetics.

ReputationRep:
    A body like Gisele's is simply unobtainable. Why not aim for something a little more realistic next time?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.