ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine cosmos)
    Sorry love, it's genetics.
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    Its all in the genes dear.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people saying "genetics"

How do you even know what OP looks like?

she could just be a fatter version of Giselle but same height/structure

so physically possible

just involve effort

ReputationRep:
    We need pics as a starting point of reference before we can properly advise.

Right?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I disagree that you can't look like that without the right genetics. I mean you won't achieve exactly the same result, but I don't see why you can't be far off.
    You have to have a pretty face to begin with though, and you'd need her height and proportionate leg length. Even if you're not, I don't see why you can't achieve something too far off her calibre. Provided you have a pretty face as I said earlier.

Oh and you'd need a skin type similar to her too, if you're a type 1 or 2 then you probably couldn't get a similar tan.

ReputationRep:
    surgery

ReputationRep:
    99% of people can still get great bodies regardless of their genetics.

you would need to be lean, have some good muscular development and most likely breast enlargement to attain something like this. A tan would also be very important.

Regardless of what people are saying about genetics, you will still be able to have an incredible body if you put the work in over the years I am sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rozzr)
    99% of people can still get great bodies regardless of their genetics.

you would need to be lean, have some good muscular development and most likely breast enlargement to attain something like this. A tan would also be very important.

Regardless of what people are saying about genetics, you will still be able to have an incredible body if you put the work in over the years I am sure.
    Aye

I mean, it may take a bit longer for some/take more effort but it's do-able

and her body isn't SO unattainable

depends on what factors you are dealing with, I mean... let's face it, forgetting the fact she is a supermodel - she is just slim girl

contrary to what the media would have u believe, u dont need to starve to look like her/spend all hours at the gym

ReputationRep:
    Head to the nearest software store and get Photoshop. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    ok... i'm 5'11 and a size 10 on top, 12 on the bottom, small boobs... dont really want to put a pic up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Go back in time and change your genetics.
    I like how even if you did go back in time you couldn't change your genetics.

I should neg rep you for poor and misleading advice.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of her body looking good relies on good makeup, fake tan etc. (maybe surgery?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    Neg with your 0 points neg rep power! That really will show him. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    firstly its genetics... plus nobody is perfect, i bet even the models wish they had that body .... secondly most if not all of these pictures have been tweaked by photshop... so just embrace your shape and if anything go to the gym and tone up (with the help of a trainer)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    I like how even if you did go back in time you couldn't change your genetics.

Yes, because I was being entirely serious. Neg swap?

ReputationRep:
    Get photoshop, airbrush.

ReputationRep:
    If such a physique was attainable by hard work alone, then Ford models would have people queuing up. There are subtle factors that involve proportion; ratio of limbs torso head ect. muscle density, skeletal frame, breasts size/shape/position ect ect ect. These things are governed by genetics. This is why people like Jordan (Katy Price) work their ass off at the gym and end up looking masculine and grotesque, rather than cultivating the elegance and femininity of the model in question.

ReputationRep:
    Exercise and have a good diet.

Surgery.

ReputationRep:
    hmm i think everybody wants a body like this. reality of it is - shes been very airbrushed! maybe just do al ittle more exercise and tone - easier said than done i know!

ReputationRep:
    No, dont listen to these people. Anything is possible! If you really want to look like that...and i mean Realy want it... then you will put your maximum effort into doing everything possible to achieve your wish.
    My advise is to plan out an strictly controlled diet and excersise programme over a period of months or how ever long you wish. Record your results and diet changes in a little book. And in the front of it have a picture of the perfect body you want which will morivate you. You could even do it with a friend for support. Go for it. I mean why not?
    x

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.