The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Does anyone also get this email from Imperial?

I received this email from Imperial this morning, just wondering if anyone also get the same one, cos I made another enquiry earlier on and they don't seem to response. Is this email a general inform or an answer to my enquiry??.......

Thank you for your acceptance of our offer of admission to Imperial College. I am pleased to provide you with further information regarding your place at the College.
Finance
Tuition fees for session 2009/10, together with information about maintenance costs, are published on our website...........
Accomodation..................
Term Dates for 2009-10....
Details of forthcoming examinations.....
Special circumstances.......
It is vital that we have your up-to-date email and postal address and your telephone number...........
we will contact you again in mid-August.
Reply 1
lj789
I received this email from Imperial this morning, just wondering if anyone also get the same one, cos I made another enquiry earlier on and they don't seem to response.

Thank you for your acceptance of our offer of admission to Imperial College. I am pleased to provide you with further information regarding your place at the College.
Finance
Tuition fees for session 2009/10, together with information about maintenance costs, are published on our website...........
It is vital that we have your up-to-date email and postal address and your telephone number...........

:woo:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
lj789
I received this email from Imperial this morning, just wondering if anyone also get the same one, cos I made another enquiry earlier on and they don't seem to response. Is this email a general inform or an answer to my enquiry??.......

Finance

:yep:

but it got it about two weeks ago on the 1st of July (Imperial is my insurance). I think they just send it to everyone who's firmed or made Imperial their insurance.
Reply 3
lj789

Finance

Yeah, me too!
Reply 4
yeah i got it
it's like ages late tho
totally misleading ... nothing to do with acceptance

Latest

Trending

Trending