Turn on thread page Beta

has anyone heard from kings? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering if anyones had any replies from kcl yet?....for any subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999)

yea i heard from them. they told me they accepted to the uni and i had to attend an openday. but when i checked my ucas it sed i was unsuccessful wit my application. so when i called kcl, the lady there said that ucas was wrong and that i got the wrong letter. i dunno wot to do, im gettin all kinds of ideas from everyone....sue, go to local mp, move on, argue my case etc :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got offer from King's for business management ,it was ABB,quite good!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    got an unconditional offer to do philosophy. yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boss-dior)
    I got offer from King's for business management ,it was ABB,quite good!!!!!!!
    oh ur so lucky, i'm still waiting. what r your predicted grades? what grades did u get at ASlevel? and when did u get your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    yea i heard from them. they told me they accepted to the uni and i had to attend an openday. but when i checked my ucas it sed i was unsuccessful wit my application. so when i called kcl, the lady there said that ucas was wrong and that i got the wrong letter. i dunno wot to do, im gettin all kinds of ideas from everyone....sue, go to local mp, move on, argue my case etc :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

awww..........so they made a mistake as in.....ur not unsuccessful? or they made a mistake with sending u a letter for open day?! what did u apply to do?

ReputationRep:
    Got a letter yesterday from them (kings) inviting me to an Open Day and a informal interview for History..28th January

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview there this Thursday :eek: for medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy)
    Got an interview there this Thursday :eek: for medicine
    Medicine is cool at GKT. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    They are the only Uni not to have gotten back to me yet :mad:

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for Law (AAB)

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for English Lit, ABB (A in English Lit)

Enjoy xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999)
    Nothing yet... I applied for Maths and Philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    i got the offer from king's ---pharmacy course---just BBC,surprised me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineapple88)
    got an offer for Law (AAB)
    when did you get this offer for law, i havent heard from them yet and i also applied for law.

i thought they usually reply in march etc to make offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaeedRehman)
    when did you get this offer for law, i havent heard from them yet and i also applied for law.

King's pretty much start filling up their quotas in late november/early december. It's different for each department though and (for medicine anyway) they normally offer places right up to feb/march so I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaeedRehman)

nov 27th
    i think it's because im an international student...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Candy)
    i got the offer from king's ---pharmacy course---just BBC,surprised me.

i got a letter today sayin that they arent offering chemistry courses this year and for me to choose a new course, with a personal statement aimed more at studying chemistry, what do u think my chances are on gettin a place on the pharmacy course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottyoneill)
    i got a letter today sayin that they arent offering chemistry courses this year and for me to choose a new course, with a personal statement aimed more at studying chemistry, what do u think my chances are on gettin a place on the pharmacy course?
    i think you have the chance to gettin a place on the pharmacy course,if you are interested in it, just let them know,they would be happy to discuss with your applicant....
    in my view, pharamcy is more about chemistry....and i did think about the course when i actually wrote the personal statement....
    i applied for 6 uni to read just pharmacy this course,that's why i just put parmacy in it&i did mention about chemistry,it's important2 relise that chemistry in important that's why need to study chemistry in A-Levels.....

ReputationRep:
    The chemistry department is closing.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.