Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girls can be players too.

ReputationRep:
    i see nothing wrong with them. women have way more choice in who they can have sex with.
    because some guys are flipping the script women don'tt like this.
    on our way to a feminist society...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    Hes an idiot to everyone, he went out with a girl for 2 years and while they were on a break he slept with her friend.
    He's smart enough it seems, tut, dumb blonds.

(Original post by God of War)
    Dont hate the player hate the game!!!! :rolleyes:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Don't hate the player, hate yourself for falling for one .
    I second this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takeariskkiss)
    some people are just like that. they always will be (Y)
    Always? If people can quit smoking, people can quit playing. E.g. Bill Clinton.

ReputationRep:
    yeh what? lol

joking, i love my gf and could never cheat. dunno how some people live with their conscience eating them every day.

ReputationRep:
    You can tell players by their char name and guild name above their head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    i see nothing wrong with them. women have way more choice in who they can have sex with.
    because some guys are flipping the script women don'tt like this.
    on our way to a feminist society...
    you see nothing wrong with people cheating... manipulating peoples feelings... using people...?
    If its just sex on both ends, and that has been clearly stated, its not a big deal. When you pretend to feel something you dont, i dont see how thats nice

ReputationRep:
    you see nothing wrong with people cheating... manipulating peoples feelings... using people...?
    If its just sex on both ends, and that has been clearly stated, its not a big deal. When you pretend to feel something you dont, i dont see how thats nice
    no but being a player puts men in control
    women generally have more control over who they can have sex with...

ReputationRep:
    you dont know the situation, or what he has done. why are you being rude and making it out like its my fault personally? just because he didnt find me exciting enough or whatever doesnt mean im not in general. Hes an idiot to everyone, he went out with a girl for 2 years and while they were on a break he slept with her friend.
    This thread is about people in general who do manipukate and use people, cheat etc. its just not fair and horrible people would want to tbh, not a girls fault if a guy is an ********
    Surely, knowing all this your the idiot for going out with him? If a girl was like that I wouldnt go out with her...

ReputationRep:
    I hate them!

It makes me feel sick the way they think they can just use people to get what they want and completely ignore the other persons feelings. Going back and forth between 2 people, cheating... urgh
    Why do people think its ok to do it? why are people like this? i hope one day they get whats coming to them..
    Most guys and girls are like this. I don't think they'll get what's coming to them though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    so what about everyone else who he has played?
    so every player plays people because they find the person un exciting?
    tbf the players are most likely to have a STI if he sleeps around a lot and doesn't care.

ReputationRep:
    Get revenge, sleep with his best friend or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sprout.)
    Girls can be players too.
    Sing it, girl.

But the argument is that it's in the genes, when it comes to guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Surely, knowing all this your the idiot for going out with him? If a girl was like that I wouldnt go out with her...
    this is about people in general. They are idiots for treating people like ****. Its not like i knew all that before i went out with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozy)
    Most guys and girls are like this. I don't think they'll get what's coming to them though. :p:
    you dont think its wrong of them to be like that then?

ReputationRep:
    you dont think its wrong of them to be like that then?
    Ofcourse I think it's wrong, I hate it. I'm still looking for a girl who doesn't cheat. And the grls who don't cheat end up with guys that do cheat on them. It's crazy. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I hate them!

It makes me feel sick the way they think they can just use people to get what they want and completely ignore the other persons feelings. Going back and forth between 2 people, cheating... urgh
    Why do people think its ok to do it? why are people like this? i hope one day they get whats coming to them..

Nah, deep down, deep deep down, you know you love us. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    Nah, deep down, deep deep down, you know you love us. :yes:
    your one of them?

ReputationRep:
    your one of them?
    The name is a bit of a give away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozy)
    The name is a bit of a give away.
    ozy.. thats a give away?
    if you have the qualities i listed in the thread, thats really not something to be proud of

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.