Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    ozy.. thats a give away?
    if you have the qualities i listed in the thread, thats really not something to be proud of
    Nooo, I was talking about Stifler (american pie).

I'm in no way a player. I'm the guy who gets ****ed on by girls who like to hurt guys as a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    +1 to players
    its not good be a ******* player

ReputationRep:
    not a girls fault if a guy is an ********
    Yeah, but it's the girls fault for going after them. Nine times out of ten they're aware they're *******s yet think they're "different" to the masses of girls they've been with. Then, once they realise, wait, sorry. That's the wrong word, once they're reminded, they make threads like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Yeah, but it's the girls fault for going after them. Nine times out of ten they're aware they're *******s yet think they're "different" to the masses of girls they've been with. Then, once they realise, wait, sorry. That's the wrong word, once they're reminded, they make threads like this.
    yeah people are stupid for going after them.. but people are a million times worse for being the ******* in the first place, they should respect people anyway

ReputationRep:
    you dont know the situation, or what he has done. why are you being rude and making it out like its my fault personally? just because he didnt find me exciting enough or whatever doesnt mean im not in general. Hes an idiot to everyone, he went out with a girl for 2 years and while they were on a break he slept with her friend.
    This thread is about people in general who do manipukate and use people, cheat etc. its just not fair and horrible people would want to tbh, not a girls fault if a guy is an ********
    I'm not being rude, I'm being honest

And you clearly knew what this guy was like before you got together with him

And they were on a break, they shouldn't have gone on a break if she didn't want him to sleep with others, their relationship was obviously irrepairably damaged if this happened

No I don't know the situation, but people always cheat for the same reasons

And not everyone is going to comfort you on this thread, don't get emotional if people have differing opinions to your own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I'm not being rude, I'm being honest

And you clearly knew what this guy was like before you got together with him

And they were on a break, they shouldn't have gone on a break if she didn't want him to sleep with others, their relationship was obviously irrepairably damaged if this happened

No I don't know the situation, but people always cheat for the same reasons

And not everyone is going to comfort you on this thread, don't get emotional if people have differing opinions to your own
    actually i didnt know what i knew now when i was with him.

this isnt even about him. this is about how some people in general think its ok to act lke *******s and treat people like crap. If someone cheats... its not the other persons fault. They should just dump the person if they are not happy, not have sex with someone else while in the relationship still.

im not even looking for comfort!

ReputationRep:
    Well players know what to say and do to get a girl into bed, their sexual needs are met. If they know they can have any girl they want and can always go out any night of the week and get a new girl why would they stick with just one?

ReputationRep:
    there are NO women who do this obviously as then it would be a case of it beign an individual thing and not generalising all men as being players.
    but thats not what tsr is about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    there are NO women who do this obviously as then it would be a case of it beign an individual thing and not generalising all men as being players.
    but thats not what tsr is about
    I never said all men are players. i didnt even mention men specifically in my first post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rico dan man)
    I think people are getting players and cheating mixed up...whats wrong with not wanting to be attached to one girl if your single but if you are in a relationship and try to be a player then thats very wrong
    nothing wrong with it if they know about it. what is wrong is pretending to like someone you dont when they have strong feelings for you to get sex out of them. Using and manipulating is wrong imo

ReputationRep:
    Monogamy is really socially conditioned primitive junk.

People need to adopt a more empowering paradigm of realtionships: polyamory. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    yeah people are stupid for going after them.. but people are a million times worse for being the ******* in the first place, they should respect people anyway
    You have to realise that some people do not think about others feelings as much, some people are just like that. That will never change.

Some people have to also realise that they will always go for the 'players'. They are in demand, they must have something to offer if others want them. That will never change.

(Original post by barton)
    People need to adopt a more empowering paradigm of realtionships: polyamory. :woo:
    Sounds hawt, i'm in :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Coming from the person who likes bad boys and your making a thread about guys that cheat? Hypocrite springs to mind!

ReputationRep:
    I hate them!

It makes me feel sick the way they think they can just use people to get what they want and completely ignore the other persons feelings. Going back and forth between 2 people, cheating... urgh
    Why do people think its ok to do it? why are people like this? i hope one day they get whats coming to them..
    To be honest most girls that get played know that they are getting played. The last girl I was with tried to play the whole "OMG he used me card", when I told her explicitly I wasn't looking for anything serious. And from knowing players a lot do tell the girls exactly what they want from the outset, but because she is attracted to him in the hope of winning the guy over she lets herself be played. Thats the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Well some girls are comfortable with their sexuality and don't mind sleeping with a guy who's ******* someone else....there's nothing wrong with that.

But ******* 2 ppl who aren't OK with that is wrong....but personally i wouldn't want to mess around with anyone who wasn't OK with that arrangement anyway, prude, "relationship"-type girls are so dull. Life is about connections, not commitments.

ReputationRep:
    I was almost the victim of a player recently (no joke). We had a very rocky friendship filled with pointless drama, then one day out of the blue he apologises to me... over the next few days he basically tells me he wants to do me (so much for a genuine apology). All the while I realise he's ALSO been chatting up at least two other blokes at the same time.

So yeah, players are stupid. I apply the phrase 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me' to this sort of stuff, because players are good at luring you into their sex schemes; but if the same person does it to you twice, then you're dumb for buying it!

(Original post by elgranto7)
    I would never cheat on a girl, dunno how some guys can do it.
    easy, girlfriend aint lookin, make ur dirty moves.
    have 2 or 3 numbers, and dont give the same girl more that one number:rolleyes:
    and make sure none of ur gf's mates take a video of u makinout with another girl:mad: :mad: and defo not upload it on youtube :'( :''( :'''(
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lol its quite funny because ive been neg repped twice by people calling me a stupid player when in fact im the total opposite have a gf and wouldn't even think about cheating on her and am probably to much of the nice guy. my point above is that girls are so naive sometimes it annoys me, the amount of times my female friends have come to me saying 'X was such a prick he used' then a month later 'Y is a prick he used me' stop putting out first of and stop being so gullible especially with people with a reputation, in truth girls fall for the same stuff repeatedly and are partly to blame to. Well i guess thats just my two cents..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 07.11.1990)
    Always? If people can quit smoking, people can quit playing. E.g. Bill Clinton.

people can't quit. they just get better.

ReputationRep:
    If girls get hurt by these guys, then grow a backbone and resist them.

If you don't mind this type of relationship, enjoy :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.