Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I can, but not in the right size!
    I want ones like:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...1872&langId=-1
    or
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...8516&langId=-1

and I also have a couple from last year that I reeeally like, but the top part doesn't fit me anymore! I'm a 32DD and 8/10, so when I find a top that fits, the bottom doesn't. I've looked at places like figleaves/debenhams for sized tops, but they're all so old looking and the bikinis are really ugly and not really 17 year old stuff.
    Where else can I look?
    Or would anyone recommend going to topshop and just (subtly) switching an 8 top for a 14 or something, and keeping the 8 bottoms?

Thankssssss.

ReputationRep:
    La Senza have sized bikin tops that don't look old. My friend got hers from there cos shes a 36F! x

ReputationRep:
    i'm the same sizes as you, i know how you feel...amazingly i managed to find a size 12 top and size 8 bottoms (or something) in topshop sale at the end of the summer last year - they matched/fitted perfectly - but apparently topshop don't let you buy different sizes if they're meant to be part of a set :mad:

it's ridiculous.

other shops are more lenient with sizes though. have you tried ASOS? i know you can't try them on as such, but most of their bikinis are separates.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.