Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

T4 On The Beach - 3 pairs of tickets to be won! - CLOSED Watch

ReputationRep:
    i would love to see daniel merriweather i reackon he's brilliant and alesha dixon having a come back shes done so well and i think shes amazing!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Just a notice that the competition closes in less than an hour and winners will be drawn and announced soon after...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -CJ-)
    Just a notice that the competition closes in less than an hour and winners will be drawn and announced soon after...
    To win, do you just have to have posted here or do you have to post explaining why you would like to go?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    To win, do you just have to have posted here or do you have to post explaining why you would like to go?
    Just post in here with the intent to actually go :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    "Simply post within this thread, stating who you are most excited about seeing at T4 On The Beach and a reason why."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -CJ-)
    Just post in here with the intent to actually go :p:
    Ok, I would like to win this because me and 4 friends already have tickets but we have other friends who want to go and they are angry at us because we didn't ask/order them tickets.

So realistically, if I win the tickets, you are actually doing a little bit to solve world peace

ReputationRep:
    will we get an email to say if we have won or not?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by scvix08)
    will we get an email to say if we have won or not?
    Yep, the names will be drawn and announced in here within an hour. I'll then PM & email (if possible) the winners asking for them to send the necessary details.

I can then pass them on to the T4 guys who will sort out the tickets and contact the winners with the full details
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Now closed
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Lucky winners were:

live.laugh.love
    Mediine Man
    Maximum Velocity

Congrats guys You'll find a PM waiting for you detailing what to do next :yy:

Thanks to everyone who took part.

ReputationRep:
    oh man im soo gutted i didnt win them, hope the people that got them have an amazing time i wish i was going to be there too.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd share with you all that T4 was amazing today (despite the weather)! Thankyou TSR for those winning tickets!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by live.laugh.love)
    Just thought I'd share with you all that T4 was amazing today (despite the weather)! Thankyou TSR for those winning tickets!!
    Excellent, glad you have a good time despite the weather!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.