Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i cant use my interrail card to book night trains from amsterdam to berlin online. ive heard there are huge ques and that they might be sold out if we try and book whilst in amsterdam.
    please reply with any relevant information
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    How long are you in Amsterdam for? Your best bet is just to go book your ticket as soon as you get into Amsterdam, it may take a bit of queuing but there isn't really an alternative

ReputationRep:
    It was all very civilised at Amsterdam train station when I was there last summer.

I also wouldn't worry too much about the train selling out - I used quite a few night trains whilst on my travels and only had trouble once (in italy at the weekend).

Remember that one of the great things about Interrailing is that you can be as flexible as you like - there really is no need to be too worried about dates (unless you've booked hostels already but thats pointless as well). You have alternatives anyway - I got a day train from amsterdam to berlin and it was fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.