Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6696778.ece

North Korea’s supreme leader, Kim Jong Il, is suffering from cancer of the pancreas and is in danger of dying of the disease, South Korean television reported this morning, the latest and most specific in a series of reports on the dictator’s health.
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer person...

ReputationRep:
    bbut...Dear Leader is immortal. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    he was so ronery:s:

ReputationRep:
    Finally.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Good, but I'm sure a new nutcase will take over.

Sidenote: it's "Il" (IL) rather than "II"; it's his surname, not a number... not that it actually matters :p:

Seriousry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)

Sidenote: it's "Il" (IL) rather than "II"; it's his surname, not a number... not that it actually matters :p:
    Lol yeah I know, I pronounce it 'IL' but I wrote it as 'II' for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one wondering whats going to happen to his extensive collection of wigs and platform shoes once he kicks it ?

I call shotgun on them before any of you even think about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajp100688)
    Am I the only one wondering whats going to happen to his extensive collection of wigs and platform shoes once he kicks it ?

I call shotgun on them before any of you even think about it!
    Take the wigs, i'm shotgunning the chair.

ReputationRep:
    Is he going to be replaced by Kim Jong III?

ReputationRep:
    I think this of one of few death-related occassions where it's acceptable for me to respond with: "Good."

ReputationRep:

Yeah, by his son.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if his son will do a Juan Carlos. I can hope.

ReputationRep:
    King John ill?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elementric)
    Is he going to be replaced by Kim Jong III?
    He's going to be replaced by his son, Kim Jong Um. (not joking :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Now we've divvied up his wig/platform shoe and chair collection lets get onto more serious discussion.

I'm offering odds of 3/1 that the military overthrow his successor within two years, any takers ?

ReputationRep:
    I want to visit North Korea whilst it's still as mad as it is. I fear by the time I get around to it, it will have 'done a China' and gone all moderate and wishy-washy. If I'm going to pay good money to get there, I want a proper Stalinist dictatorship.

You're behind the times, old boy. He's appointed himself King Jong II of Korea.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Kim Jong II...Sadenning news. You were beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I want his power :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.