The Student Room Group

Muscular Girls

It all started with my ex boyfriend.

He had an amazing body, very lean with large, well defined muscles.

Every time I looked at him I couldnt help thinking that I would look great with a body like that.

I brought up the idea of me working out to get muscles with a few of my guy friends but far from encouraging me, they were all shocked/ repulsed/ horrified at the idea of girls with muscles.
I still think it would look cool, but I'm not gonna rush into anything that repels guys from me.....

So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???

I have also heard that guys find really skinny girls disgusting as well. Thats just what i call REALLY fussy.....What DO guys like????

Scroll to see replies

Yep, many guys have problems with it... But I like muscles on girls, too :awesome: Not that much though.
Reply 2
CHEETS
What DO guys like????
Regression to mean. :wink:

Not too fat, not too thin.
Not too muscular, not too weedy.
Not too smart, not too thick.
Muscular girls = disgusting
Skinny girls = Unattractive
How muscular do you want to be? Any examples?

There'll always be someone who'll have an extreme opinion :p: The guys who are most likely to be supportive are those who are also pretty built.
Reply 5
There is nothing more sexy then a lean girl. As for people who say 'dont take it too far' its a bit tricky to as a girl since its harder to build the muscle than if you were male. But seriously, cut your body fat right down after you've built some muscle and guys will be drooling over your body.... at least I will.

Also, marry me? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Well toned girls can look great. Muscular on the other hand ...
Reply 7
Reply 8
what level?

i usually dislike muscle on girls
Reply 9
Ew no! Do you not read what they say about Vadgedonna's muscley arms?
Reply 10
It's really a very large turn off.
Reply 11
Adonis
what level?

i usually dislike muscle on girls

I assume she means to athletics sort of level. Developed muscles for a girl but nothing huge. Like

Spoiler

Reply 12
I don't mind really, what I DO mind is when girls use steroids etc. cos then it starts to get a bit out of control all round.
Reply 13
I don't know why they keep going on about Michelle Obama's arms. :confused:

Reply 14

I still think Chyna's awesome.
mipegg
I assume she means to athletics sort of level. Developed muscles for a girl but nothing huge. Like

Spoiler

now shes fit but shes not muscly

the one in blue bikini looks horrifying

OP muscly girls are freaking hideous
Reply 16
silverbolt
now shes fit but shes not muscly

the one in blue bikini looks horrifying

OP muscly girls are freaking hideous

You think not? Maybe not compared to a guy but for a girl shes quite muscly at least. In my opinion that is, looking at her shoulders its easier to tell...
mipegg
You think not? Maybe not compared to a guy but for a girl shes quite muscly at least. In my opinion that is, looking at her shoulders its easier to tell...

hmmm think we are playing the same record but on different settings.

I would say the girl in you pic is athletic not muscly.
Reply 18
look at the video in silvers sig, thats hot, the girl in his pic aint bad i don't think she muscly just toned.

muscly as in body building chick = yuck.

No boobs they just look like men with a vagina. not sexy at all.
Reply 19
silverbolt
hmmm think we are playing the same record but on different settings.

I would say the girl in you pic is athletic not muscly.

Yea, this is the problem with saying muscly. Everyone has a different view. To me muscly for a girl is what you call athletic since Im pretty damn sure she'll be doing decent weight squats etc.

However, the whole huge body builder doesnt look good on either sex imo

Latest

Trending

Trending