Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Yea, this is the problem with saying muscly. Everyone has a different view. To me muscly for a girl is what you call athletic since Im pretty damn sure she'll be doing decent weight squats etc.

However, the whole huge body builder doesnt look good on either sex imo
    http://ginacaranomaxim.files.wordpre...inacarano2.jpg

howzat gina carano her name is i beleive, athletic she is and damn smoking hot too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

howzat gina carano her name is i beleive, athletic she is and damn smoking hot too

Great body still, but Im more fond of the other girls face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    It all started with my ex boyfriend.

He had an amazing body, very lean with large, well defined muscles.

Every time I looked at him I couldnt help thinking that I would look great with a body like that.

I brought up the idea of me working out to get muscles with a few of my guy friends but far from encouraging me, they were all shocked/ repulsed/ horrified at the idea of girls with muscles.
    I still think it would look cool, but I'm not gonna rush into anything that repels guys from me.....

So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???

I have also heard that guys find really skinny girls disgusting as well. Thats just what i call REALLY fussy.....What DO guys like????
    Not really. I have a friend at Uni who'd a very determined young woman taking part in pro-am events part time whilst studying at Uni. She looks great, despite me being terrified at the prospect of taking her on in an arm wrestle!

Every time I looked at him I couldnt help thinking that I would look great with a body like that.

I brought up the idea of me working out to get muscles with a few of my guy friends but far from encouraging me, they were all shocked/ repulsed/ horrified at the idea of girls with muscles.
    I still think it would look cool, but I'm not gonna rush into anything that repels guys from me.....

So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???

I have also heard that guys find really skinny girls disgusting as well. Thats just what i call REALLY fussy.....What DO guys like????
    Don't be very skinny. I would hate muscular girls for two reasons:
    They would knock the crap out of me if i pissed them off
    They look too manish
    Too skinny is digusting, you'd want some flesh.

ReputationRep:
    Girls with muscles is sick and not in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)

she's pretty

but looking at other pics

NO too much muscle

ReputationRep:

trust me, most guys find it repulsive, I find it very repulsive, only weirdos with fetishes like this sort of thing, prepare to get disgusted looks from men in the street:eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Athletic is OK. Muscular is repulsive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Muscular girls = disgusting
    Toned girls = win
    Skinny girls = Unattractive
    In bold !

ReputationRep:
    Gina Carano is :coma:.

ReputationRep:
    http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix//20...iL_468x668.jpg
    Quite muscular can be great, but no more than this imo.

ReputationRep:
    If girls have lots of muscle, they've got to balance it out with a lot of fat to make sure they don't look disgusting.

Also, really skinny girls look horrible too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Regression to mean.

Not too fat, not too thin.
    Not too muscular, not too weedy.
    Not too smart, not too thick.
    And that leaves WHAT exacty......??

some in-betweeny chick off a Tesco shelf

ReputationRep:
    Muscles on girls are nasty imo

ReputationRep:
    Obv I'm not a guy, so I can't really say, but toned is good, and it really does depend how far you'd go with 'muscly'.
    I have quite muscly shoulders for a girl, but that's because I was a keen butterfly swimmer for several years. I don't look manly or anything (hopefully). Not many people notice though, it's just when I tense them. The kind of reaction I get is a sort of "aaahh ooohh... errm yeh that's weird" haha.

ReputationRep:

Also, marry me?
    umm....yes.....of course i'll marry you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No further than:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/market...son_stokke.jpg

but then again, imo her body is almost perfect.

ReputationRep:
    However, the whole huge body builder doesnt look good on either sex imo
    you're right
    overly muscular guys look sick
    im talking abt the level of muscles that looks hot on a guy.....but on a girl instead....you know.....not buldging and veiny etc

ReputationRep:
    you're right
    overly muscular guys look sick
    im talking abt the level of muscles that looks hot on a guy.....but on a girl instead....you know.....not buldging and veiny etc
    So, like the few girls me and that other guy posted? The more 'athletic' look rather than 'bulging'. Thats the best way to go, Id say the best way to get there is to do the same weight training that guys do! Maybe 2 weight and 1 HIIT session a week. That and you'll meet lots of muscly guys who Im sure would be more than willing to help you :woo:

ReputationRep:
    in a weird way......this thread really helps!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.