Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    in a weird way......this thread really helps!!!!!
    How so?

I like well toned girls; although, skinny girls are also attractive. Muscular girls; on the other hand, are repulsive and quite intimidating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    No further than:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/market...son_stokke.jpg

but then again, imo her body is almost perfect.
    almost?

my male friends think the best body is slightly toned arms, toned stomach, so as long as it's not too much it's nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulli)
    almost?

my male friends think the best body is slightly toned arms, toned stomach, so as long as it's not too much it's nice
    Some people think her shoulders are too big, which seems odd to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulli)
    almost?

Well I guess she is perfect, well 99%... nothing is ever perfect though. But miss stokke is well up there :love:

ReputationRep:
    im straight but
    WOW
    girl directly above is HOT

i could be lke that............................ ................................ .......lol

ReputationRep:
    im straight but
    WOW
    girl directly above is HOT

i could be lke that............................ ................................ .......lol
    Basically you could. Shes just got well developed muscles+low bodyfat. Go to the fitness section, read the stickies, specifically the one on starting strength. Do that for the muscle then some HIIT to reduce the bodyfat.

ReputationRep:
    Love them!

ReputationRep:
    It all started with my ex boyfriend.

He had an amazing body, very lean with large, well defined muscles.

Every time I looked at him I couldnt help thinking that I would look great with a body like that.

I brought up the idea of me working out to get muscles with a few of my guy friends but far from encouraging me, they were all shocked/ repulsed/ horrified at the idea of girls with muscles.
    I still think it would look cool, but I'm not gonna rush into anything that repels guys from me.....

So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???

I have also heard that guys find really skinny girls disgusting as well. Thats just what i call REALLY fussy.....What DO guys like????
    Muscular is not good ... Toned is HOT!!! :yes:

I've got a little motto in life that I'd like to share with you ...

"Never date a girl who can do more bench-presses than you" :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    No further than:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/market...son_stokke.jpg

but then again, imo her body is almost perfect.
    Good call!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Basically you could. Shes just got well developed muscles+low bodyfat. Go to the fitness section, read the stickies, specifically the one on starting strength. Do that for the muscle then some HIIT to reduce the bodyfat.
    lol.......i have no body fat......on the slender side here.....not skinny though, thank god, seeing the negative reactions it generates here!!!!

so now i have 2 months to work out before uni........yay

btw.....the thread helps because now i finally understand the meaning of the "not too fat/muscly - not too skinny" crap that guys keep spouting ..... it means TONED.....i like that.....

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lolpix.com/_pics/Funny_Pi...tures_5895.jpg

You like! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    lol.......i have no body fat......on the slender side here.....not skinny though, thank god, seeing the negative reactions it generates here!!!!

so now i have 2 months to work out before uni........yay

btw.....the thread helps because now i finally understand the meaning of the "not too fat/muscly - not too skinny" crap that guys keep spouting ..... it means TONED.....i like that.....
    In that case, join a gym and get working on the free weights.

Squat/Deadlift every session

Bench Press/Press alternating sessions

Its not actually in the program but I like doing something extra too, dumbell rows or something similar.

Make sure you eat enough energy and protein to support the growth though!

ReputationRep:
    dont worry muscular girls. keth_dave likes anything that looks like a man

ReputationRep:
    I think this Madonna facebook skit reveals the general male perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARVbcbxzhyw

I don't think there is anything wrong with skinny girls, they can be hot. A lot of girls would kill to be thin, even if it meant being too thin. In terms of muscles, anything more than flexible toned muscles is too much, you dont want them to get bigger, just tighten everything up bit while retaining flexibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr FiX-iT)
    http://www.lolpix.com/_pics/Funny_Pi...tures_5895.jpg

You like! :yes:
    No

ReputationRep:
    So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???
    yep, big problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    You think not? Maybe not compared to a guy but for a girl shes quite muscly at least. In my opinion that is, looking at her shoulders its easier to tell...
    if you wont have her i will. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    if you wont have her i will. :rolleyes:
    I think shes taken but its really not fair, should share her out or something

ReputationRep:
    Amanda stokke(the pole vaulter above) is perfect!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.