Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Toned like the pole vault girl, yes
    Like the woman further up, or chyna or the williams sisters, NO

My aunty was into body building years ago and did all this shot putt/discus malarky and ended up basically growing a beard so be warned!

ReputationRep:
    Strong biceps are attractive . Getting muscles isn't thay bad idea .
    Not too built though becuase it won't look feminine .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    So help me out......do guys really have a problem with girls with huge/ semi-huge muscles or do I just hang out with a bunch of wimps???

I have also heard that guys find really skinny girls disgusting as well. Thats just what i call REALLY fussy.....What DO guys like????
    Wimps for sure, more often than not it is male insecurites allowing them to feel threatened by the ladies who train.

That said, guys don't all like the same thing so many will many wont, bear in mind alot on here are still pups and as they get older and thier target group gets older they will realise that many ladies beocome out of shape and then they will seek out athletic lasses.

One point to note is that these girls do not look that big in the flesh, when they are like 5'2 and muscular, stand them next to a guy and they are still tiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEETS)
    im straight but
    WOW
    girl directly above is HOT

i could be lke that............................ ................................ .......lol
    Thats exactly what i was thinking and i'm straight too lol

ReputationRep:
    Imagine a girl had a six-pack on her vagina!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Regression to mean.

Not too fat, not too thin.
    Not too muscular, not too weedy.
    Not too smart, not too thick.
    in short, really boring.:woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.