Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    erm no he didnt stop in september actually and we were mates for a year so technically no i havent so get your facts straight
    Does it really seem like I give a **** about the exact timeline of your weird obsession. All I know is you've been trolling around from internet forum to internet forum for two years with some variation on the same stupid and pathetic story. Perhaps it gives you some kind of validation as a person, I don't know. But what I do know is that you need to take stock of your sad little life and do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    What If,

Snoop was the president,

Sh^t, we'd all be high.

ReputationRep:
    Rellies? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    i havent badgered him but have told him a few home truths on what people think about him hes not well liked at all and no im not mentally ill
    I find it hard to believe, after the amount of posts you've made on this topic, that you haven't annoyed the hell out of this guy by interfereing and telling him what you think of him. He obviously doesn't care about home truths or what YOU think about him, and I seriously doubt that anyone else you know is really that interested in his personal life either. Its his business, so just respect it and butt out. He did wrong by you maybe, but **it happens. You just have to get over it. I actually feel really sorry for you, and I do think you need help so maybe you should see a counsellor or something?

ReputationRep:
    seriously op if you have been obsessing for 2 years.. that is way longer than it should have been. you said you tried counselling but it didnt work.. maybe try something else. It is seriously unhealthy to be obsessed for this long. good luck

ReputationRep:
    that your opinoin! I have had counselling thanks didnt find it helped! Ive just found out that the guy isnt particularly liked by anyone os it cant of just been me i dont need u to feel sorry for me im fine thanks.

And all ive told him really is what he needed to be told that people werent/arent impressed with him or his actions and that he can be an arse. I wouldnt normally tell people that but hes one person who needed ot be told
    Congratulations, you told him, did it make any difference? Did it make you feel any better? Who cares if no one likes the guy; thats his problem, not yours.

You seriously need to find something else/someone else to occupy your time and thoughts. Take up a hobby, go out and meet new people.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, I just looked at this girl's past threads. You're completely obsessed! Seek medical help IMMEDIATELY.

ReputationRep:
    well it made me feel better yeah as he needed to know hes not as popular and as liked as he thinks
    And he now knows that just cos YOU told him? LOL. If your reputation in reality is anything like your TSR reputation, then I doubt he listened to a word you said love :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no it hasnt theres only been an issue past few months regarding the way hes treated me really!
    No there hasn't.

There was all those "is he being inappropriate" threads when you asked if it was wrong for a bloke with a g/f to act like he was. Everyone told it was, so you either ignored or abused them, got a new ID, started a new thread, whatever.

There was stuff before that but because you can't keep your stories straight noone knows if it's the same bloke or if you're a serial stalker.

After so long, how can it NOT register with you that you have a serious problem? Everywhere you go, the majority of people give you the same advice but you just keep ignoring it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't the mods do something about this? it's getting really irritating and she's just clogging up the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Which sugessts to me that the guy didnt see Joanne in that way anyway surely. It could be that the signs were misread by the OP?. Who knows, I just feel that she should move on from this and find someone that will reciprocate her feelings.
    http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/chatroom/topic/56856

According to her post here, he asked to see her - and then told her he had met someone. Which is a pretty decent thing to do.

Joanne told him she liked him and he said he didn't see her that way, according to this:

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/chatro...964?startnum=1

I don't really understand why she's going round in circles. This is more than some people in a real relationships get. I would imagine that any change in his attitude since is entirely down to her behaviour - he probably got fed up with being questioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingmc123)
    http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/chatroom/topic/56856

According to her post here, he asked to see her - and then told her he had met someone. Which is a pretty decent thing to do.

Joanne told him she liked him and he said he didn't see her that way, according to this:

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/chatro...964?startnum=1

I don't really understand why she's going round in circles. This is more than some people in a real relationships get. I would imagine that any change in his attitude since is entirely down to her behaviour - he probably got fed up with being questioned.
    Looks like my thoughts on this whole situation were right then going by the second link. She just needs to leave this alone now, its gone on far too long and I really dont think she is going to get him. I have to say this but I think that this girl has never had any guys chasing her, is inexperienced with guys and miss read the signals this guy was giving her. Ok I know what she said he inferrred, but I have had many guy friends acting like he did......none of them fancied me. I knew they were just having a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Well I"ve said my bit ......my final question is this:

What do you expect him to do?. Do you think he is going to leave his girlfriend and come running to you?. It seems to me that you really regret not going with him when you had the chance and you are kicking yourself for not doing so. What advice are you expecting us to give you.......

Surely you have had a million responses over the internet by now...I presume most of it telling you to forget him and find someone else. I think its time to draw a line under the whole thing now and get on with your life. Go and find someone else, or one day you may wake up and realise just how much of your life has been wasted over this guy.

ReputationRep:
    Can you please just get a life? Seriously. Do you not think we've all suffered enough of your unrelenting moaning about some crap you can do absolutely nothing about.
    He used you. Get over it.
    Life can be a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    This.

If this story is true, I'd love to find the guy and show him all these posts ... I wonder how he'd react? :eek3:
    Hopefully a restraining order banning her from the internet... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh and regarding him saying he didnt see me like that when i told him he did say i wish youd told me - like he was disappointed and he said he spoke to all the girls like that i checked on this as most his friends are girls they say not explain that. and i have copies of conversations weve had so if u dont believe me id gladly email them to u
    Explain it?

Easy. He wishes you'd told him how you felt earlier because he would have STOPPED acting like he did.

If he had ANY real feelings for you, he would have ended things with the new girl when he knew you had feelings for him.

You can go over and over it all you like, you can keep trying to read into it all you like but it doesn't change the fact that YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.

ReputationRep:
    excuse me was u there er no! how do u explain i knew him a year and he wasnt saying the stuff he was saying later mmm if he wasnt after anything and why take me out for a meal after work or for a constant 2/3 weeks keep asking me to go over to his flat - i didnt as hey he had a gf so he wasnt after anything yeah im stupid he didnt

yeah i can go over and over and no he isnt with me now as he obs went for the first girl who was more up for it as hes the type who cant stand being alone and cause i wasnt 'up for it' as quick as this girl he got bored

id gladly send u copies of th conversations we had on msn if u want to see how full on he was so making comments about wanting to see my underwear is such a friends thing to say or pinging a girls bra strap mmm yet again youre right he didnt want anything

Joanne, I've read so many of your posts over so many months I don't need to see the MSN conversations because you've posted extracts from them endlessly. It's not going to change the opinion that I have.

Pinging a girls bra strap is infantile. It's what 13yos do. Saying you want to see someone's underwear, or tattoo is just crass. Touching your leg - well, could have been an accident, who knows. You gave him conflicting signals but the fact is if he was genuinely interested in you, with the length of time you were "friends", he would have ended his previous relationship and asked you out properly.

It always comes down to this. You come to forums, you ask questions, pretty much EVERYBODY tells you the same thing. But everybody is wrong because YOU know him.

So, why, if you know this guy so well, are you bothering the whole of usenet with your obsessive crap?

This is the story people see when you post:

He fancied a shag. Not a relationship, a shag. That's all, nothing more. He met a girl he actually liked and instead of bombarding her with crass innuendo, he quickly ended his existing relationship and is now settling with her.

When this happened, he met you and told you to your face, which is a decent thing to do. You said you liked him and that probably embarassed him, because he didn't see you that way.

You have at some point, maybe more than once as it's so hard to tell with your schizophrenic posting habits, confronted him saying that he "used you". Which he didn't. He messed around and you took it seriously. Unsurprisingly, he was a bit taken aback by this and denied it. What had he done? Nothing whatsoever. If he DID make any advances you didn't respond with any indication of any feelings for him.

At this point, normal people would feel a bit sad, but they would learn a lesson and move on.

You, on the other hand, have turned into a obsessing lunatic.

Most people feel sorry for you. At first, anyway. But after umpteen repetitive threads, they start to think "jeez, this guy has had a narrow escape."

You need professional help. I have no idea what you've said to the doctors and counsellors you claim you've seen but I guarantee, if you print out every single post you've made in the past 2-3 years for them to see, they won't be going "oh you're perfectly fine."

Does it mean NOTHING to you that you get the same advice on every forum you go to? Everywhere, you get into the same arguments - we don't know him, we weren't there, blah blah. What the hell do you want to hear?

joanne01 howardsgirl wonderworld moosiemoo maisydaisy spideysgirl thelaughingcow sammywinchester jesabel sweetjesus steppingstonesally masongrey hairyharry mintyjones lulaloo ludvig jludvig and god knows how many more.

What you are doing is not healthy, Joanne.

ReputationRep:
    He didn't want friendship he wanted a quickie

ReputationRep:
    For ***** sake OP, just stop. I have seen you write about 15 threads exactly the same to this one! people have giving you plenty of advice so just follow it and shutup!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.