Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've been thinking of changing my hair again, I generally get quite bored of having it in the same style for a few months.
    As you can see from my profile picture, the fringe is bleached along with the side-bit. What I want to do now though, is bleach the whole lot and the current bit I want to dye brown.

What do you guys think? I know it's not you who has to do it but any suggestions or opinions are welcome.

:]

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Are you gay?
    I'm not going to feed you troll, but thanks for the helpful suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Are you gay?
    Why does it matter?

OP: I think it's nice how it is tbh but this would probably look good too:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/m...80x780aspx.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamsie_853)
    I'm not going to feed you troll, but thanks for the helpful suggestion.
    1) It wasn't a suggestion.
    2) I'm not a troll :rolleyes:
    3) It was a genuine question. If the answer was yes, I was going to recommend a website for gay men's hairstyles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.