Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I'd go beserk if I found my kid was watching ***** TV programmes all night instead of sleeping too.

It's only 24 hours, and the lesson that your Dad is trying to teach you (in a perfectly fine way, tbh, my parents would do the same) is that you have to get by on no sleep sometimes. Besides, if it's 6pm there, then you've only got a few hours until 9pm, which is acceptable sleeping time.
    What an absolutely stupid, dumb, post.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you tell him to get ******? you are well old enough by now! what's the worst that could happen?

ReputationRep:
    Lol sounds like a good idea by your dad tbh. Dunno wat ur complaining about.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe how ridiculous all you people are. What the hell is wrong with you people?! It's his vacations, he's 17 and he can do whatever he likes with his time! To be honest, I think this dad should be taken to a desolate area and be beaten to an inch of his life.. with a laptop.

ReputationRep:
    your mum is not pleasing your dad in the bedroom

ReputationRep:
    Stay at a friends house? Or you could keep him awake by hitting a pan or something? Wake him up as soon as he drops off

ReputationRep:
    craaaaaaazy psycho

ReputationRep:
    Tbh 50hrs awake is my max time so you sound like you're a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted.

Insult his masculinity every time he talks to you.

If he tries to attack you, parry and make sure to insult his masculinity.

Make sure you keep insulting his masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep with his wife.

ReputationRep:
    The same thing happened to me. My dad was just a complete prick from when i got up. I got up, had a shower, ate breakfast and then watched TV. After about 5 mins my dad came in and switched off the TV, and told me to do something for him on his laptop. (which he couldnt do becasue he a technophobe). Grudgingly i agreed and did this completely pointless task for him. I was due to leave for school at 8:30 so at 8:10 i went upstairs to do teeth etc. Then whilst i was doing my bag for school at 8:15 my dad comes in and tells me we are leaving right now as he has to get to a meeting. I say to him fine just give me 3 mins to do my hair and he comletely flies off the handle! Screaming at me that its not all about me and then he yells some crap about me being lazy. Then he storms off downstairs and drives off without me! Then to add insult to injury, my mum has a go at me for being rude to my dad! So at half 8 I had to run to school and was late for my first lesson. I was so fking pissed it was untrue. And tonight he comes in and acts as if everything is normal. WTF!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sleep. He sounds a ****.

ReputationRep:
    If I was you I'd tell him where to shove it, he has no right to hit you just cause you don't have to get up early, if he does then don't sit there and let him, fight back

ReputationRep:
    Your dad's a ****.
    Crumble caffeine tablets in his dinner. See how he likes not being able to sleep

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's one night. If you want revenge though spike his drink with a caffeine tablet or cocaine :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You should have gone to play golf, and accidently put the club through your dad's car window.

ReputationRep:
    At least he's laughing...my mum's gone bonkers in the most depressing way :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExNihilo)
    I can't believe how ridiculous all you people are. What the hell is wrong with you people?! It's his vacations, he's 17 and he can do whatever he likes with his time! To be honest, I think this dad should be taken to a desolate area and be beaten to an inch of his life.. with a laptop.
    Because thats not a silly idea... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just go to sleep.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.