The Student Room Group
Speak to your GP, they'll probably put you on antidepressants to see if its a phase (im not suggeting it is) If they think this is what you genuinely want theyll refer you to a psychiatrist and they might be able to help you from there, best of luck, keep me informed.
Reply 2
Louloubelleb
Speak to your GP, they'll probably put you on antidepressants to see if its a phase (im not suggeting it is) If they think this is what you genuinely want theyll refer you to a psychiatrist and they might be able to help you from there, best of luck, keep me informed.

Aww Thanks.. Yeah its a hard subject talk about as im too embarassed! I just feel being a girl is the right move and this is me for the last 4 years now!...
Anonymous
Aww Thanks.. Yeah its a hard subject talk about as im too embarassed! I just feel being a girl is the right move and this is me for the last 4 years now!...

I know you dont even know be but if you want someone who is totally neutral then id be happy to talk with you. I understand how difficult is to talk about this sort of stuff, Im bisexual but Im scared to tell my family because theyre predjuced about that sort of thing. Let me know if you want to talk *hugs*
Reply 4
Louloubelleb
I know you dont even know be but if you want someone who is totally neutral then id be happy to talk with you. I understand how difficult is to talk about this sort of stuff, Im bisexual but Im scared to tell my family because theyre predjuced about that sort of thing. Let me know if you want to talk *hugs*

Aww well thanks "Hugs back"

Latest

Trending

Trending