Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where is everyone going on their holidays this summer...? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    south of france.

ReputationRep:
    Thailand, ghana, Borneo, India its an aid trip rather than a holiday though for sick and injured horses and Donkeys

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere. Unless I decide to go 'all out' and camp in my garden for the night...Oh the excitement.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, I think my tent might be bigger than my garden

ReputationRep:
    Australia!

ReputationRep:
    Spain or Italy for a week in August/September & Berlin in December for a few days.

I need a holiday-this year has dragged on and on and on and on...well you probably get my drift.

ReputationRep:
    Finalnd...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Hong Kong & China with some friends

ReputationRep:
    Sweden in three weeks then later on in summer maybe some european city for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    Cadiz (:

just realised my passport actually expires before then though aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roe5745)
    Sweden in three weeks then later on in summer maybe some european city for a few days.
    Lol saweet! going to Schveeden in four weeks my self, where abouts are you going?

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping to go to Spain and Portugal with my BF for two weeks, flying out to Madrid and then travelling overland to Toledo, Granada, Gibraltar, maybe Cadiz, and Seville to Lisbon, where we'd fly home. But it looks like that'll be a bit too expensive considering my job situation, so instead we may well be going on a road trip round Scotland instead, camping... my provisional itinerary is

Edinburgh - 3 nights
    Stirling - 2 nights
    The Cairngorms - 3 nights
    Loch Ness - 1 night
    Isle of Mull - 6 nights (including a whole day in the little isle of Iona)
    Kilmartin Glen and Loch Lomond - stops on the trip home

There's loads of other places I'd like to go to in Scotland (Glasgow, Perth, the Moray Firth, the Isles of Arran and Skye, the Outer Hebrides, the northern Highlands, Orkney, Shetland, the castles and other ruins in near the Scottish Borders), because I've never been to Scotland before, but I know I shouldn't try to cram too much in.

ReputationRep:
    First, to Croatia for 1 week with some friends to celebrate my BA graduation.
    Then doing a road-trip to Zürich, Strasbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne and Munich.
    After that, going to visit part of my family in central France.
    And then at the beginning of September, to Croatia again for a Dubstep festival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Lol saweet! going to Schveeden in four weeks my self, where abouts are you going?
    Linkoping to visit family, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roe5745)
    Linkoping to visit family, you?
    Stockholm/outskirts, on business

ReputationRep:
    Based entirely upon the quality of Eurovision performances... MOLDOVA <3

ReputationRep:
    Some place in mid Wales that I've never heard of :L

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere We have no money and no passports

ReputationRep:
    I went to Billing.

:party:...

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Greece - Beautiful country, beautiful weather, all ruined by my crappy insomnia.

ReputationRep:
    No where

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.