Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where is everyone going on their holidays this summer...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Zante in August
    Can't Wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howells)
    Yepp, I'm going in September, sorry to brag :p:
    Ahhh don't worry, though i can't pretend i'm not jealous :p: how much spending money are you planning on taking? cos i took about $1700 last year and i came back with $550, and spent more than i needed on little things i didn't need! so if i somehow manage to get a job in the next week (unlikely i know ) i could try and save up to go, but only take about $800 this time, which would include the $550 i still have...

anyways, what parks are you going to and where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    goin kavos on the 14th of august :d x
    me too :woo: except i go friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)
    Can't Wait!

you have got to go here

the zante ship wreck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)
    Can't Wait!
    You will have an amazing time ... i went last yr!! If you are going to laganas! You just won't want to come back though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    you have got to go here

the zante ship wreck
    You're not actually allowed on that beach though...preserved for some reason, think it is something to do with the turtles!! You can go and see it from a boat thougH I think!

ReputationRep:

they are on it?

ReputationRep:

they are on it?
    Oooohhh I dnt know then...jst something the rep told us last yr...lying cow haha!

ReputationRep:
    you have got to go here

the zante ship wreck
    Indeed, the mini-cruises are well worth it

ReputationRep:
    i wish we could get there from corfu

maybe there is a way, i dont no

ReputationRep:
    i wish we could get there from corfu

maybe there is a way, i dont no
    Don't bother, you can take a hydrofoil to Albania from Corfu :p:
    Then at least you've gone somewhere no one else has

ReputationRep:
    Leicester :ninjagirl:

I live in Chicago at the moment, and I return home to Leicester every summer, and I spend the whole summer here.

I'll go and visit a few other places in the UK too.

Might not be much a holiday to some, but to me, it's perfect!

ReputationRep:
    I am desperately trying to organise a week in France somewhere with friends but money and the actual journey is the issue! We would need to get the ferry as no cars but trying to research trains is a bit of a nightmare haha. Also a family week in a lodge by a lake in Shropshire (weeey!) and possibly a few days in Cornwall

ReputationRep:
    Weekend in Brighton with the girls,

Am working a lot, and birthday coming up.. so Brighton should be a nice drunken weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klash1022)
    You will have an amazing time ... i went last yr!! If you are going to laganas! You just won't want to come back though!

Could you reccomend some of the best bars etcc pleasee?
    Oh, and what are they like for ID'ing over there in the summer months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aKarma)
    Indeed, the mini-cruises are well worth it
    :eek3:
    That looks amazing!
    How would I go about organising tickets for the boat there?
    cheers x

ReputationRep:
    ask your rep when you get there Martha

ReputationRep:
    you live there no?! hence the flag? we went there, agadir
    No lol- I come from there but I was born here and live here. I do go there a lot though.. Yeah Agadir's gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    The Pub?

Maybe a Last Minuter to Egypt in September if I can find any all inclusive cheapies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jozeesh)
    Ahhh don't worry, though i can't pretend i'm not jealous :p: how much spending money are you planning on taking? cos i took about $1700 last year and i came back with $550, and spent more than i needed on little things i didn't need! so if i somehow manage to get a job in the next week (unlikely i know ) i could try and save up to go, but only take about $800 this time, which would include the $550 i still have...

anyways, what parks are you going to and where are you staying?
    I'm not suure about money yet, I'm staying at the Pop Century with my girlfriend and we've got the Dining Plan, so luckily I don't need much money for food. We've got our Disney and Universal tickets but I'm indecided on Seaworld yet - it's not so much the cost of tickets, just the taxis everywhere And tips all the time too, cause I always feel guilty not tipping. But we'll probably take about $1000 between us, depends how many extra hours I manage to work before I go I suppose :yep:
    My parents are going next week and their flight prices have gone down loads since they booked, so you'll probably be able to find a decent bargain at some point over the summer - hope you manage to go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.