Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where is everyone going on their holidays this summer...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)
    :eek3:
    That looks amazing!
    How would I go about organising tickets for the boat there?
    cheers x
    When you're there just go into the actual town of Zakynthos and walk along the shops facing the sea, where all the boats are.

Every like 5th shop or so will have a person standing outside with sandwich board covered in pics of the place and will try to flog you the trip along with the another one to see turtles in a see through boat. The place in the pic is called Navagio or Smuggler's cove and will feature pretty prominently in the pics of any tour its on.

They all speak English and are keen to sell, so you'll have no problem. I don't recall how much it costs exactly but it's not expensive.

The one I went on was quite big and had a pool on the front. The format is normally the same as most mini-cruises with a tour round the coast and random stops where you can jump in the sea and swim.

ReputationRep:
    Germany on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howells)
    I'm not suure about money yet, I'm staying at the Pop Century with my girlfriend and we've got the Dining Plan, so luckily I don't need much money for food. We've got our Disney and Universal tickets but I'm indecided on Seaworld yet - it's not so much the cost of tickets, just the taxis everywhere And tips all the time too, cause I always feel guilty not tipping. But we'll probably take about $1000 between us, depends how many extra hours I manage to work before I go I suppose :yep:
    My parents are going next week and their flight prices have gone down loads since they booked, so you'll probably be able to find a decent bargain at some point over the summer - hope you manage to go
    Wow, i was planning on taking around $800 just for myself! though i guess i would have to buy all my meals so i would need more. aww well have fun, hopefully there won't be any hurricanes ruining it for you as they nearly did for me last year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jozeesh)
    Wow, i was planning on taking around $800 just for myself! though i guess i would have to buy all my meals so i would need more. aww well have fun, hopefully there won't be any hurricanes ruining it for you as they nearly did for me last year!
    Yeahh I'd definitely be taking more if we didn't get the Dining Plan :yep:
    Thanks, I really hope so too - we were there for Tropical Storm Fay last year, and flew out just as Gustav was heading in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howells)
    Yeahh I'd definitely be taking more if we didn't get the Dining Plan :yep:
    Thanks, I really hope so too - we were there for Tropical Storm Fay last year, and flew out just as Gustav was heading in
    Ah i was there as Ike was coming, and at first they were predicting that it was going to go right through florida, so i panicked and rearranged my trip to Discovery Cove for a different day before it hit... turns out we only caught a little drizzle and cloud from it but i was so scared :eek:

ReputationRep:
    tunisia for two weeks

and i'm also going to new york in december

ReputationRep:
    I was in London last month, I'm going to Turkey for a week at the start of July and then I'm going to Spain for 12 days with friends at the end of August/start of September. I won't be going away until Christmas after summer, hoorah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    me too :woo: except i go friday
    have fun it looks wicked i can't wait!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    have fun it looks wicked i can't wait!! xx
    i will let you know what its like if you want when we get back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i will let you know what its like if you want when we get back

ReputationRep:
    3 weeks today i'll be at Heathrow Terminal 5. about to jet off to South Africa, & then Mauritius :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Not really having a proper holiday but I am going to London for a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martha!)

Could you reccomend some of the best bars etcc pleasee?
    Oh, and what are they like for ID'ing over there in the summer months?
    Well my friends went back this yr & said there are loads more places open now bt I hear rescue, cherry bay, wikiki are the best places to go...as far as bars are concerned last yr I loved cocktails and dreams and wild cyote!! You tend to find your own fave places over there as you get to know the bar staff though! I am sure you will have an amazing time!
    They dnt Id over there, I didn't take mine out once and didn't get asked for it once you will be fine hun! x Oh also go to the white party we missed it when we were there but supposed to be amazing...there are reps about who you can ask about it have fun...room 4 one mre in ya suitcase ? ?

ReputationRep:
    :party:
    KAVOS TODAY
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    Off to my uncle's in France on Weds

ReputationRep:
    i am being forced to go to rhodes with four 50 year olds, because when they book the holiday i will still be fifteen. -.- fml

ReputationRep:
    Benicassim festival in Valencia. Followed by a few days in France. Followed by a two week course with the National Youth Theatre.

I don't quite know how I'm paying for it either :/

ReputationRep:
    Kos - bluelagoon resort

ReputationRep:
    Serbia and probably Spain

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza with my friends and then hiring a villa in Fuengirola with family

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.