Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have practically no guy friends anymore.
    I used to hang out with guys all the time, cinema, eat pizza, watch tv.
    Are guys only friends with the pretty girls now or something?

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girls can be friends? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luci-x)
    but you ARE pretty

also, friends are there because of their personality, not their looks...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No the reason you have no guy friends is because guys dont want to be friends with you, maybe you should ask yourself why you dont have any guy friends.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe guys want you more than friends and when they realise you don't want more, they don't see the point in hanging out with you when they can pursue other girls

(Original post by luci-x)
    Are these guys still friends with other girls? If so, are these girls your friends too?

If these guys have simply parted ways, then that isn't your fault. However, if these guys have simply parted from you, but are still friends with other girls, then I guess you need to find out why?

You know yourself however, that guys can be friends with girls! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes friends grow further apart. Maybe it has just so happened that your guy friends have other priorities right now. I don't think it has anything to do with your looks.

ReputationRep:
    If guys only have friends because they're attracted to them... then that means they all must be gay? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm probably just wanted more.. i know its a **** thing to say but probably just the truth

ReputationRep:
    Gutted

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.