Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview at a college tomorrow, I'm hoping to use it as a warm up for the local college (long story) but I've never had one before so I don't know what to expect?

I'm 19 and I've already done my A levels, I got ***** results so I'm going to do some more. When I went from yr 11 to yr 12, I stayed at the same school so I haven't had an interview like this before! What will they ask? It says on the letter it's an informal chat but does that mean I don't need to dress smart? Will they be looking for me to persuade them that I should go there?

ReputationRep:
    When I went to my college interview they asked what subjects I wanted to do, what I enjoy doing outside of school, what I see myself doing in the future and questions like that. If you are doing art they might want a folder of your art work to see what your ability is.

Dress wise I wouldn't worry about dressing especially smart just make sure you don't look a scruff :p:

ReputationRep:
    God, no definatly not taking art!

Ta

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.