Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are you most looking forward to about going University?

- The course
    - Meeting new people
    - The student life
    - The parties
    - Leaving home
    - Having a fresh start
    - Other

What is yours? For me it's a mixture.

ReputationRep:
    Fresh start, definitely. The course, and meeting new people

ReputationRep:
    The first 3 in the list are the first 3 in my list.

Also, learning to stand on my own two feet without the help of parents/family is quite thrilling.

ReputationRep:
    Have you both finished college or sixth form like I have?

ReputationRep:
    I just can't fricken wait to have the craic hi!! :woo:
    Kinda just the same as yours, meeting new people, partying every night hopefully!!
    eh being able to do what i want without someone telling me you can't do that!! being independent thats the word!!!!
    em getting my student loan and going shopping as well!! yea just cannot wait!!

ReputationRep:
    For me its meeting new people and having abit of a fresh start. I've had a naff year so I just can't wait to move on!

ReputationRep:
    Meeting new people, leaving home, partiess/student life
    All of it tbf, apart from the course itself, aha =/

ReputationRep:
    For me:

- New Start
    - Awesome Course
    - New Friends

Cant fecking wait!

ReputationRep:
    Moving out!

I didn't live in halls for the first year, so this will basically be the first time I've lived on my own.

I'm living with an awesome group of mates (one whom I've known for 6+ years!) and I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    im just looking forward to moving back. And going on more random adventures with Vic..

ReputationRep:
    - fresh start
    - new friends
    - course that I'm actually interested in
    - everything else

ReputationRep:
    What am i looking forward to?

defo finishing my final year and graduating, having worked the ceremonies last week it was awsome and i can't wait till its my turn now.

i'm also looking forward to my challenge of trying to Convert Yarlet from the Ghetto Halls of Residence with the lowest rating, and making it the best halls

(Original post by noaksey)
    im just looking forward to moving back. And going on more random adventures with Vic..
    lols!! yeah i can guarantee there shall be lots more of that as per usual if you're ever bored and in need of fun, just come to Number 2 Yarlet House... it's at the front and should have a first aid sign in the window... never a dull moment

ReputationRep:
    Im looking forward to not going :woo: hopefully will be on a placement :P

ReputationRep:
    -Getting away from my family and "friends"
    -Meeting new people
    -Making my own rules and looking out for myself, being in control of my life
    -Exploring the city, doing new things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lderan)
    Im looking forward to not going :woo: hopefully will be on a placement :P
    Where is ur placement? have ya got a good one?

ReputationRep:
    1 Leaving home on top of the list
    2 praises to myself for getting this far
    3 Having more control over my life and decisions
    4 Moving to a different city
    5 Meeting new creatures ie people
    6 Waking up in a square box room
    7 Doing my own food shopping list
    8 Not having a shower for days (joke)
    9 leaving the dishes uncleaned for day
    10 finally getting some sleep at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggler)
    What am i looking forward to?

defo finishing my final year and graduating, having worked the ceremonies last week it was awsome and i can't wait till its my turn now.

i'm also looking forward to my challenge of trying to Convert Yarlet from the Ghetto Halls of Residence with the lowest rating, and making it the best halls
    Yeh man, Yarlet will be much better than it has been already! Best thing about Yarlet was those massive radiators which pump out **** loads of heat.

lols!! yeah i can guarantee there shall be lots more of that as per usual if you're ever bored and in need of fun, just come to Number 2 Yarlet House... it's at the front and should have a first aid sign in the window... never a dull moment
    I'll definately come visit - will be a mission for me to get up there though, ah well, the bus station should suffice.

ReputationRep:
    Where is ur placement? have ya got a good one?
    sadly the placement I thought I was going to be going on fell over a few weeks ago. Currently applying like crazy to every placement I can find :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Everything!!! Except moving out of home, because I already moved out of home over a year ago. But I'm really excited to get more info on my course and make uni friends, the course, getting back into edu. though im a bit anxious about making friends because I can't move into halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lderan)
    sadly the placement I thought I was going to be going on fell over a few weeks ago. Currently applying like crazy to every placement I can find :eek3:
    tell us when you've got one!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.