ReputationRep:
    Dragonball...

...'cause I used to watch it when I was a kid. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibz1991)
    um non its crap?
    oh you:camp:

ReputationRep:
    If u watch Naruto or Bleach do ureself a favor and skip all the fillers.

ReputationRep:
    Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist and the reboot of FMA but Funimation has blocked it for the UK now grrrr.... (Fruits Basket and Vampire Knight are a gulity pleasure of mine).

ReputationRep:
    i have seen alot of animes and if your looking for somthing with romance in it id have to say a anime called shuffle
    its about a boy whos parents died when he was young so he lived with his best freind who is the most popular girl in school she falls in love with him but then things get hard for her as in this anime there are 3 worlds the world of deamons world of gods and the human world. what makes it so hard for her is that the princess of deamons and princess of gods have also fallen in love with him. there are more girls who fall in love with him too but im not gona say anymore because i dont want to ruin it for you but its realy funny seeing all the girls compete for him

DN Angel great anime about a legendery phantom thief called dark whos spirt lives inside a young boy called dieskie. dieskie is in love with a girl out of two twins. he cant control dark and dark takes control somtimes. its a great story of how he realises who his true love was realy the older sister after he thought it was the younger sister for so long

code geass. one of my fav animes about a boy who is nearly killed in war but is saved bye a mysterious girl who gives him the power he calls geass. he can control anyperson one time in there life with his power but he has to have eye contact. he uses this power to try and take over japan from britan. but you later find that he is a britanian prince who hates hes father(the king) for killing his mother. its a great story with some stratige battles i highly recomend it

rosario + vampier. one of the funniest pervy animes iv ever seen about a human boy who goes to a school for monsters. the monsters all hate humans accept the girl he is falling in love with a vampier who knows he is human and hides it from everyone else. but also the other popular monsters all fall in love with him two and its a great romance/ comedy espicly in the second season
    bit of a disapointing ending tbh but maybe there making a new sierries im not sure.

everyone is saying fma but i think if your going to watch one watch fma brotherhood its the real story like in the manga

air gear is a funny anime it is very pery not the least romantic but you have to laugh at it has you laughing from the start to the end a must see

so yh there are lots of good animes and they are mostly dubbed you can get them all dubbed but i didnt find vampier + rosario but it is out there i didnt look to hard just watched it subbed and a great place to find the animes is animefreak it has a catagory finder and you can search for the type you want to watch it has a description tells you if there is a sequal or a serious befor, and also what languages dubbed and subbed so thats the site i would recomend

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: The plural of 'anime' is 'anime'..........sorry that just irritates me for some reason :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Hellsing OVA's
    Elfen Lied
    Bleach
    Death Note
    Vampire Knight (depends really..)
    Full Metal Alchemist

sorry if these have been posted..too lazy atm to read thread xD

ReputationRep:
    OH MY WORD!
    Can't believe no-one's said 'Samurai Champloo' - probably the best anime ever. Do iiit!

ReputationRep:
    OURRANN! Watch it, its amazing, my favourite EVER <3

Or if you want something thats not too long (like doesn't have millions of episodes like Bleach does or something) then Gravitation is awesome too and it only has like 13 episodes :]

But there are loads so just search around for them. Oh and I'm sure on a site (is it animeplanet or something like that) where you search for an anime you like and it gives you recommendations for other you might like.

ReputationRep:
    wanted to do a long replay but acidently changed thr page so here's the list
    fairy tail
    naruto/ Naruto shippuden
    one piece
    wolf's rain
    07 ghost
    D.gray-man (must wach)
    fate/stay night
    claymore
    air gear
    code geass
    code geass R2
    Phantom: requien for the phantom
    trigun
    soul eater
    Kiba
    .hack//sign
    k u r o s h i t s u j i - for some reason appears as stars if i write normaly
    shakugan no shana
    shakugan no shana 2
    Devil may cry

you can wach them all here: animefreak.tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trebor1996)
    wanted to do a long replay but acidently changed thr page so here's the list
    fairy tail
    naruto/ Naruto shippuden
    one piece
    wolf's rain
    07 ghost
    D.gray-man (must wach)
    fate/stay night
    claymore
    air gear
    code geass
    code geass R2
    Phantom: requien for the phantom
    trigun
    soul eater
    Kiba
    .hack//sign
    k u r o s h i t s u j i - for some reason appears as stars if i write normaly
    shakugan no shana
    shakugan no shana 2
    Devil may cry

you can wach them all here: animefreak.tv
    That would be why it is in stars if typed normally lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    mushishi!!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not anime - but some of my friends keep telling me to read One Piece (manga). It may have anime version too (just found out - it does).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Piece

ReputationRep:
    try watching these
    fruits basket- v funny with a romance
    Bleach- funny but if u dont like vilance dont watch
    Vampire knight- romance and comedy
    inuyasha- funny but same condition as bleach
    school rumble- good fun and love the romance!
    ouran high school host club- love it!!
    good luck with the animes

ReputationRep:
    As mentioned above, Ouran High School Host Club is excellent. Depending on how much free time you have, I would also suggest watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is 110 episodes long but a really solid drama type anime. You can see it online here:
    http://www.animevice.com/legend-of-t...heroes/10-334/

ReputationRep:
    Wolfs Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist and Fantastic Children

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.