Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking about getting a big cardigan for slipping on when I go outside on a night out...

I was wondering where should a boyfriend cardigan come down to? Mid thigh?

I'm only 5ft 4 so I don't want it to make me look even smaller

ReputationRep:
    Yup sounds about right.. all of my long cardis cover my bum and a bit of my thigh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2 and love long cardigans. I'm looking for a boyfriend cardi atm, there's a lovely one on Urban Outfitters, but they don't do black

I don't worry about length n stuff, it doesn't seem to make much difference *she says wearing a maxi dress against all fashion advice for petites* haha.

ReputationRep:
    When I read the title I thought you meant a mandigan, haha.

ReputationRep:
    try american apparel. amazing boyfriend cardigans as loads of their stuff is unisex

ReputationRep:
    thank you for all your advice

I'm going shopping on thursday so i'll just look around and if i see stuff try it on

ReputationRep:
    they sell cardigans that go down to your mid- thigh in new look. they cost about £16 i believe. i have a grey one

ReputationRep:
    If you are concerned about it making you look shorter then you could just look for a slightly shorter one. One that goes just below your bum rather than more towards your knees.

Really though i think a longer one would look fine.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.