The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Diaz89
you got OWNED

Extremely harsh.

But true.

The fact that you've been with her for two years and this only came to your attention now is troubling.
The fact that you're not considering splitting with her is not good as well.
Add to that the fact that she thinks so highly of you she came out and said straight out "I don't give a **** about your pleasure because it might ever so slightly degrade me in private" speaks volumes.
She owns you now son...................:emo:
personal choices and all that, if she doesn't want to do it... you could always have the ribs removed?
Reply 22
urm can we stick to my threads topic please, u guys are kinda wondering off into a cussing match
Reply 23
now my gf says all i ever think abt is one thing..

i really aint that bad, i dont even get to spend private time with her that much. maybe once a month if im lucky. i dont even want sex, just some sort of physicall affection.

what is her problem?
Reply 24
Anonymous
thats the problem, i have talked abt this b4 many times, she just doesnt wanna do it. as for hygeine goes, im very clean as i shower b4 spending time with her. we are both 18+ so age doesnt come into consideration.

after 2 years you would have thought something would have happend, but obv not for me.

is she worth it? i mean cmon, 2years down the line and no special private time.. cheers

I think you need to decide what you want from the relationship.

I dont think she is worth it
Dump her bro. She can't be having that sort of attitude problem.
Reply 26
02mik_e
lol no offense or anything, but you should kinda respect her decision as giving a blow job isn't exatly the norm. Though I could possibly sympathise with you if she said she would never give you sex.

If i'm being frank, I think 90% of relationships involve head at least occaisionally.
Reply 27
Anonymous
now my gf says all i ever think abt is one thing..

i really aint that bad, i dont even get to spend private time with her that much. maybe once a month if im lucky. i dont even want sex, just some sort of physicall affection.

what is her problem?

To be honest, I have to say it doesn't sound to me like you two are really in much of a relationship. If you're only seeing here once a month and you don't want to have sex with her any more, perhaps you ought to reconsider yourselves as a couple.

As to blowjobs, I'm not really bothered either way with them but I think it is considered fairly normal practice from my experience.
Damn some of you guys are cruel. 2 years is a long time so evidently they're in love. so why the hell would any of you want to split that up. most girls don't like it and "that is the norm" they find it to tast horible, make them gag and generally displeasing. If you don't enjoy doing oral to your gf then don't if she doesn't enjoy doing it to you then she shouldnt be made to. a relationship can be amazing even if it isn't sexual. if if wasn't how could you explain all those people with the promise rings and very longterm relationships.
I think it would be fair to refuse to give her oral sex ever again.

Otherwise you need to think this through. Can you see yourself 10 years down the like with this girl still never getting any head? Or would you have most likely ended up looking elsewhere? Maybe you're just not compatible, or maybe she just needs to try and get into it.

And if she's still refusing get her to read a book called "Beat The Bitch", you may find she changes her mind pretty quickly :wink:
Reply 30
im prob going to end up looking elsewhere at this rate isnt it..

as for ''in love'' goes, i aint sure anymore, i dont feel happy and not finding her attractive as much now.

i wanna be free and clear minded, having a gf is soo stressful and too much effort, dont u agree?
i completly dissagree, stressful yes but to much effort..... hmmmmmm NO!!!!! it's so worth it. before u make any decision speek to her and then make ur decison, wait a weak who knows she may lighten up
No interest in physical activity after 2 years? Are you saying she hasn't had sex with you in 2 years? Unless you're a minor, I think it's time to take action. Force your penis down her throat, if she complains, employ the use of a heavy object or some rohypnol.
Reply 33
As much as you can't force someone to have sex, you can't force someone not to. By this I mean its still up to you to walk and look elsewhere if you want to. I'd say talk to her about it first but if you want to break up and look elsewhere, nothing wrong with that.
I'm not a strong mathematician or statistics guy but I just read that about 10% of the population is aged 16-24. Assuming half of those are girls that makes the 16-24 population of girls about 3 million strong. If ten percent of those are sexually compatbile with you thats a choice out of 300,000.

Thats quite a lot to choose from and quite a lot of people to ignore for somebody who might be a lot less compatible.
As much as I love my current boyfriend, I don't think it would have worked if we couldn't have been sexual.
Reply 36
hi everyone, i just spoke to my gf, she has come round a little bit. she sed she will try harder. but i feel i will be disappointed again, i always have to ask and beg for physical things to happen, its never just happend on its own. if nothing happens the next time i get alone time with her, its over.
Reply 37
As blink 182 say, the best part about a relationship is the oral sex... so dump her!

Na, kidding, just chat to her. Remember she might be scared about the whole thing, uncomfortable or whatever... it's a big deal to her evidently! Just try to take it at her pace, maybe with some gentle encouragement :-)
Reply 38
James'
:zomg: :lies:

That is all.

haha!

dumping her would be pretty shallow, tell her how important physical contact is to you. im sure if you sleep with her she'll be more open to try new things, she's probably just unsure or nervous.
Reply 39
Anonymous
today my gf said she will never give me a blowjob.

i have been with her for 2 years now and she just doesnt have any interest physical activity. we are both still virgins.

what should i do? i felt soo offended and upset when she said this to me in my face, however i didnt show any of my feelings and changed the subject.

she says she loves me for real ect and so do i, so wots the problem? i have given her oral sex before.

i am beginning to think she has no 'sex drive'

help!

Dump her bro... seriously it's your god given right to get blown... It's what womens lips were made for...

Or ask to have a f**k buddy..

Latest