The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

02mik_e
lol no offense or anything, but you should kinda respect her decision as giving a blow job isn't exatly the norm. Though I could possibly sympathise with you if she said she would never give you sex.

isn't the norm???

I think someone may have been lying to you..
All I'm saying is if a blowjob was a delicious sandwich, and I went to a sandwich shop and they had no delicious sandwiches, they just had plain old boring bread, I'd go and find another sandwich shop.
02mik_e
Maybe for you, but the area I live in people take a very different stance to it.

So you're saying in London people find oral sex repulsive? Who do you hang out with, the ******* queen?
Reply 83
Loveisonthedole

So you're saying in London people find oral sex repulsive? Who do you hang out with, the ******* queen?

I didn't say that. I said where I live.
Reply 84
Loveisonthedole
All I'm saying is if a blowjob was a delicious sandwich, and I went to a sandwich shop and they had no delicious sandwiches, they just had plain old boring bread, I'd go and find another sandwich shop.

Quite the analogy.
But what part is the 'plain old boring bread'? Just curious. :awesome:

OP, your chick isn't into BJs. If she still isn't giving in after persuasion, you need to leave it be.
Reply 85
Anonymous
i am 20 years old, she is 19, we met in college/6th form. we are not kids, im very much an adult and behave like one, therefore id like an adult relationship,

and she doesnt like sex related things, all she likes is hugs and kisses, if i stop tht then ders no point of going out lol.

So far i've read all posts and just because your legally considered as adults doesn't necessarily act like one and by the looks of your responses you have your own stereotypical idea of what an adult is. My idea of an adult or acting mature is if she says No, It means a No. End of conversation.

Break up the relationship if your not happy, soon or later you will most likely won't be satisfied even if given a blowjob, due to either wasn't a experienced thrill or you begged her to do it rather than her willing to do it.

You've made the Blowjob an issue so either way, whether you break up with her or not, you will be remembered for a stupid thing like that in a relationship. Feel free to quote back.

Let me ask, if you did receive a blowjob from her, would you want another one from her again in future? Theres your answer. Literally an obsession.
tom_tom_tom
You cant force her to do it im afraid

that's really quite debatable.
Reply 87
Seriously man, just hit her the head with your club and drag her to your cave. Simple, good logical approach.

Although really, you sound like your pretty young, and this is something you should talk to her about in person if you can, if not phone will do - its better to get it out in the open rather than bottling it up. Endgame is, don't force her to do what she's not comfortable with, that turns you into a not very nice man at all, just be a gentleman.
Reply 88
get her gums around your plums and tell her to man the F up!
Reply 89
id put her into a early grave lol joke nah i duno maybe shes just not that into u best thing to do is to make her jelous even if u gotta pretend girls are texting u believe me i do it all the time and my gf has given me head so many time shes nearly lost her mind
loool i just cant believe you gave her oral in the first place.
Reply 91
Biochemical Wizard
loool i just cant believe you gave her oral in the first place.
LOL he hit a good point you did it for her and now she wont do it for u! u wer basically raped imo ur gf is a player for real
Reply 92
LOOL, i didnt get raped u fools! i wanted to do it obv.

and as for texting other girls goes, it wont work, she will only get more upset and angry and will be put off sexually 100%.

i guess she just finds the whole sex activity thing wrong + no sex drive + boring + scared
Reply 93
Skeppy
id put her into a early grave lol joke nah i duno maybe shes just not that into u best thing to do is to make her jelous even if u gotta pretend girls are texting u believe me i do it all the time and my gf has given me head so many time shes nearly lost her mind

hahahaha
Reply 94
AMZB
You give her oral and she won't reciprocate? That's incredibly selfish of her. I'd give her a little while longer to turn around, then dump her if it doesn't improve. Life is too short to spend your time silently resenting a sexually selfish partner. Don't put yourself through that.

+1
Reply 95
My boyfriend says: "Sucks to be you....or not evidently"
Reply 96
Tishajade
My boyfriend says: "Sucks to be you....or not evidently"

Sorry about that ^^ he hijacked my laptop and can be a huge idiot sometimes.

Maybe you should find out why she doesnt like giving them?
I mean, i dont really mind, and I do often enjoy it due to his reaction, and there is a time of month when sex isnt an option (well, i dont like it then!), I do my part in urm....maintaining his happiness lol.

It can make necks ache, or get a bit boring, or whatever, maybe try 69? I mean if its going on at the same time she might not mind,
You reallllyyy need to find out why she doesnt like them though!
give her a sleeping pill and then when she's knocked out u can do it. hahaha
Reply 98
Break up with her.:mad:

Sex is a integral part in any human relationship.
Reply 99
As my a friend said: "Bad sex is soul destroying"
Hence Sex is good for the soul, who doesnt want a good soul??