The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I can't understand why she wouldn't want to give blow job as personally i find it enjoyable giving n its a huge turn on seeing a guy enjoyin it. maybe see if she'll give you handjob instead??
minxy222
maybe see if she'll give you handjob instead??

Psh that's like wanting chocolate brownies and ending up with liqourice.
i dont do head...its disgusting and only recently let my bf go down on me, and only cos he enjoys trying to make me happy
Reply 103
ozzyoscy
Psh that's like wanting chocolate brownies and ending up with liqourice.

yeah fair enough...but if she won't give him a blowjob then he's not going to get one..so sommat different could be the compromise...she should use anal beads on him or sommat. i admit if i wanted chocolate brownies and ended up with liquorice i'd be disappointed lol.
Anonymous
i dont do head...its disgusting and only recently let my bf go down on me, and only cos he enjoys trying to make me happy

Yeah, good to have a relationship of wanting to make each other happy eh?

minxy222
yeah fair enough...but if she won't give him a blowjob then he's not going to get one..so sommat different could be the compromise...she should use anal beads on him or sommat. i admit if i wanted chocolate brownies and ended up with liquorice i'd be disappointed lol.

The compromise would have to involve the guy getting blow jobs though. BJs are the ultimate for guys. I can only imagine its equivalent for women is...a bunch of flowers followed by a day at a spa followed by a candle-lit dinner at a 5 star hotel in Paris followed by a declaration of love followed by 5 orgasms.
ozzyoscy

The compromise would have to involve the guy getting blow jobs though. BJs are the ultimate for guys. I can only imagine its equivalent for women is...a bunch of flowers followed by a day at a spa followed by a candle-lit dinner at a 5 star hotel in Paris followed by a declaration of love followed by 5 orgasms.

LOL
ozzyoscy

Wow, if that's the case my boyfriend owes me a LOT of spa days and flowers... and orgasms, to be honest!
My sister declared to me the other day that oral sex is "disgusting", "not normal" and something that "only prostitutes do". I was completely shocked, but it showed me that attitudes like your girlfriend's do exist, while I personally see oral sex as completely normal, natural, and in fact lovely. We've been brought up the same so differences in religion and culture don't even come into it.
To be honest I think you should wait until you've actually had sex with her and then broach the subject. For me, letting a man go down on me and going down on a man are things that feel much more intimate than the actual act of sex itself, because I'm letting them see me at such a close range and vice versa. Have sex first, then maybe do oral.
She's at liberty to make her own choices, but if I wasn't getting any after two years I'd break up with my partner. Life's too short.
02mik_e
I didn't say that. I said where I live.

You live in a extreme religous commune or some non-christian / minority community??
Anonymous
today my gf said she will never give me a blowjob.

i have been with her for 2 years now and she just doesnt have any interest physical activity. we are both still virgins.

what should i do? i felt soo offended and upset when she said this to me in my face, however i didnt show any of my feelings and changed the subject.

she says she loves me for real ect and so do i, so wots the problem? i have given her oral sex before.

i am beginning to think she has no 'sex drive'

help!

Use a condom the first time, the second time she will do it without one - garuntee it.
Pareesasa
give her a sleeping pill and then when she's knocked out u can do it. hahaha

You should see Sorority Row and then you will see why this is a bad idea :wink:
Totally unacceptable.

It's like a man law. Become friends and see if any of her BFF are interested.
I can't believe some of the replies on this thread.

1) I rarely give my boyfriend blow jobs. I just really, really don't like giving them. You might say this is selfish of me; I say, it would be more selfish of him to wish to gain pleasure at the same time as causing me a lot of discomfort. Luckily, he is understanding and mature about the whole thing. We have excellent communication and a very happy relationship; he realises there are more important things in life than getting oral sex. He would rather I be happy.

2) He loves giving oral sex, so he still performs on me. If he didn't want to, I would NEVER expect him to at all. But if he didn't do it out of spite, that would make him immature and also just be cutting off his nose despite his face, surely, given that he likes to do it. Indeed, I think he likes giving more than I like receiving!

3) If he were nagging/begging me for oral constantly, it would REALLY put me off all sexual activity with him and it would make me feel uncomfortable and totally disrespected. But he doesn't, so sometimes I do feel up for giving him blow jobs, and I do it then.

4) I didn't give any blow jobs at all until after I'd had sex for the first time, so it's probably down to her own nerves surrounding the subject. It doesn't make her selfish, just because he has performed on her; that was his own choice, and it's not like if you consent to receive oral you are obliged to return the favour. I feel sorry for people whose sex lives are tit for tat ...
Anonymous
1) I rarely give my boyfriend blow jobs. I just really, really don't like giving them. You might say this is selfish of me; I say, it would be more selfish of him to wish to gain pleasure at the same time as causing me a lot of discomfort.

You're both doing it wrong.

Also you seem to see blow jobs as something disrespectful.
ozzyoscy
You're both doing it wrong.

Also you seem to see blow jobs as something disrespectful.

How are we doing it wrong? Doing what wrong???

I don't think blow jobs are disrespectful. I do actually feel guilty about not giving them that often. But I also really don't like giving them. Perhaps I should be getting over it for his sake; but I used to perform oral on him more often, and it kind of put me off sex altogether! I can't help how I feel about it :frown: In any case, I don't think anyone should be forced to do anything sexually that they don't feel comfortable with.
I dunno why but I get the impression you approach the subject in the wrong way tbh op. If you make it sound like oh im just gonna ram my cock in your mouth, shes not even gonna wanna know, plus going on and on about it, ie begging her wont do any good either. I would just have have a conversation about it, saying you will guide her through it, eat things that make it taste nicer etc, make it appealing if you can then you might get somewhere. if youve tried approaching the subject like that and it doesnt work your just gonna have to acknowledge you aint gonna get oral off her mate.
Anonymous
How are we doing it wrong? Doing what wrong???

Blow jobs. You saying "I just really, really don't like giving them....it would be more selfish of him to wish to gain pleasure at the same time as causing me a lot of discomfort" suggests you're both doing blow jobs the wrong way.
Wow reading some of the posts on here really makes me appreciate my gf lol :P
Anonymous

4) I didn't give any blow jobs at all until after I'd had sex for the first time, so it's probably down to her own nerves surrounding the subject. It doesn't make her selfish, just because he has performed on her; that was his own choice, and it's not like if you consent to receive oral you are obliged to return the favour. I feel sorry for people whose sex lives are tit for tat ...

This.
Reply 119
its cos you have a dirty cheesy nob!!! she wont suck on your slong if its swinging about like a block of edam!

Latest