Reply 73
anisha.doshi
Aww, then let's both be :emo: together :h:

I'm going to bed! Night!

It's a deal. :five:

Niight. :moon:
You go to bed too early :s-smilie:
Laura H
Hey... this is quite random but anyways i was talking with a friend earlier and she was telling me all about her new boyfriend.
Maybe im being shallow but when she told me he was shorter than her i literally was like WHAT?!

I dont know i just dont think its right for the girl to be taller.....anyone agree??
or am i just being a superficial shallow cow??
lol :p:

Yes you are being a superficial shallow cow.

In the grand scheme of things, why should it matter? As long as this guy treats your friend right, his height shouldn't be an issue.

The simple fact is, females are getting taller, and if we stick to societies unwritten rule that the man should be taller, there'll be lots of tall girls out there who will have to stay single forever!!

I'm 6ft 2, and I've dated a few guys shorter than me, because it can be difficult to find a guy taller. My current boyfriend is taller, but usually it can be hard to find a taller guy, as all the short girls like to snap them up as they like going out with guys who are 6ft +.

There are several famous couples where the woman is taller than her partner, so I hope this sees it becoming less of an issue in the future, and I say 'about time'.
sil3nt_cha0s
You go to bed too early :s-smilie:

I know :emo:
Reply 77
pocketfulofposy
Yes you are being a superficial shallow cow.

In the grand scheme of things, why should it matter? As long as this guy treats your friend right, his height shouldn't be an issue.

The simple fact is, females are getting taller, and if we stick to societies unwritten rule that the man should be taller, there'll be lots of tall girls out there who will have to stay single forever!!

I'm 6ft 2, and I've dated a few guys shorter than me, because it can be difficult to find a guy taller. My current boyfriend is taller, but usually it can be hard to find a taller guy, as all the short girls like to snap them up as they like going out with guys who are 6ft +.

There are several famous couples where the woman is taller than her partner, so I hope this sees it becoming less of an issue in the future, and I say 'about time'.

Wowsa i thought i was quite tall for a girl - im 5'8
Your same height as jodie kidd. Model potential!! :yep:
Laura H
Wowsa i thought i was quite tall for a girl - im 5'8
Your same height as jodie kidd. Model potential!! :yep:

Not quite - I'm too fat!

I'm not actually fat, I'm only a size 12 (perfect size for my height), but in 'model world' that's fat.
Reply 79
pocketfulofposy
Not quite - I'm too fat!

I'm not actually fat, I'm only a size 12 (perfect size for my height), but in 'model world' that's fat.

Meh screw model world then :biggrin:
i'm actually jealous of u, i weigh roughly 8 and a half stone and feel so skinny and well almost childlike! would love to be more curvacious (sp?) am currently size 6/8 bottom and 8/10 top. sucks, but hey thats life! :p:

Latest