The chatty folk, they made this thread great :adolf:
    Were you lurking in this thread? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)

I think he may of been :p: haha

(Original post by Laura H)
    I think he may of been :p: haha
    haha, I don't think he's on atm, which is a shame because I really wanted to see his reaction :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha, I don't think he's on atm, which is a shame because I really wanted to see his reaction :p:
    Yeah... although he kinda confused me at first with the bring back the ppl comment.... and im just rambling **** sorry!!!

ReputationRep:
    If the woman's 6ft+ and the man is shorter then I don't really think "WHAT?!".
    But if they're a short couple and the guy's shorter then I'm mildly shocked... that's just because I don't see many short men though.

Yeah... although he kinda confused me at first with the bring back the ppl comment.... and im just rambling **** sorry!!!
    no worries You aren't rambling

ReputationRep:
    na, im like 5'9/5'10 and my boyfriend is maybe an inch smaller.

Makes no difference imo.

ReputationRep:
    no worries You aren't rambling

Yay!! hmm im surprised...didn't realise so many ppl were u this late weekdays...must just be my mates who go to bed 10/11pm lol

Yay!! hmm im surprised...didn't realise so many ppl were u this late weekdays...must just be my mates who go to bed 10/11pm lol
    Well, I'm on hols atm so I can stay up pretty late now without having to wake up early. Normally I go to sleep around the same time - 10/11pm. And yeah, Tsr is pretty addictive so a lot of people end up staying up quite late or they just normally do. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm on hols atm so I can stay up pretty late now without having to wake up early. Normally I go to sleep around the same time - 10/11pm. And yeah, Tsr is pretty addictive so a lot of people end up staying up quite late or they just normally do. :iiam:

haha i'm kind of an insomniac no sleep before 2/3 am at least. thank god i'm not in college lol and that my jobs in the evening

haha i'm kind of an insomniac no sleep before 2/3 am at least. thank god i'm not in college lol and that my jobs in the evening
    Ah okay, that's convenient. I have a friend who's insomniac too but I don't really know what her sleeping pattern is like. Although 2/3 am doesn't seem so bad considering that many go to bed at this time without having insomnia.

Jeez now that we've started talking about sleep, I realise that I'm actually kind of tired. I think I'm gonna call it a night! Bye! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Yes :ninja:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.