Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Choose a boy who's a player , and will inevitably cheat on them , and then feel all heartbroken afterwards ?. When they could have easily chose a boy who's not a player/cheater and can offer the exact same as a " Bad boy ".

ReputationRep:
    Because they cant offer the same as a 'bad boy'

ReputationRep:
    Because they're stupid?

ReputationRep:
    they love to have something to moan about...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    Because they cant offer the same as a 'bad boy'
    I think you'll find that we can. What good things has a " Bad boy " Got that a nice boy hasn't. Go....

ReputationRep:
    Cause bad boys are attractive. They are confident, good humour and they aren't boring. That's why, women can't help but be attracted to them. So they shack up with them hoping to tame them, and it fails. Horribly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I think you'll find that we can. What good things has a " Bad boy " Got that a nice boy hasn't. Go....
    A bad ****..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    A bad ****..
    Lol. My **** is bad and I'm a nice boy.

ReputationRep:
    nice guys are stereotypically desperate, clingy, shy, not as attractive, boring
    bad boys are confident, charming, fun and have a good sense of humour

yeah people are stupid to go out with players, but they seem more appealing

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone who does this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Cause bad boys are attractive. They are confident, good humour and they aren't boring. That's why, women can't help but be attracted to them. So they shack up with them hoping to tame them, and it fails. Horribly.
    I admit I can get girls , not even boasting one bit. But I'm not a bad boy , I'm a nice one , and I have all those things , humour , confidence and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who would choose someone knowing that they were like that is an idiot, and probably doesnt deserve any better.
    If they dont know, and it just turns out that way, well thats semi-understandable.

Its not what I go for to be honest. Theres nothing good about being bad. You can get nice guys with confidence, who are attractive and so on. All you have to do is be a bit picky as to who you go out with and wait for a decent guy. Its not rocket science.

ReputationRep:
    why do guys do the same thing with slaaags?

because they're sexy

personally, i would never go out with a player.

ReputationRep:
    Cuz they want to...?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. My **** is bad and I'm a nice boy.
    Use that bad **** and play bad- you'll get some lovin then...

Just like McLovin.... he's got a bad **** and is a nice guy!! haha

ReputationRep:
    I admit I can get girls , not even boasting one bit. But I'm not a bad boy , I'm a nice one , and I have all those things , humour , confidence and so on.
    Lol, don't feel special. You are no different to me. I was just stating why girls go for bad boys. Not saying that you can't be nice and have the attractive bad boy traits. But thats what makes bad boys seem so attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    nice guys are stereotypically desperate, clingy, shy, not as attractive, boring
    bad boys are confident, charming, fun and have a good sense of humour

yeah people are stupid to go out with players, but they seem more appealing
    This is true actually , I'm a nice guy though I admit. I'm charming , and I'm definitly confident , and fun. I wouldn't say I'm the funniest person though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Lol, don't feel special. You are no different to me. I was just stating why girls go for bad boys. Not saying that you can't be nice and have the attractive bad boy traits. But thats what makes bad boys seem so attractive.
    Lol cool beans !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    Anyone who would choose someone knowing that they were like that is an idiot, and probably doesnt deserve any better.If they dont know, and it just turns out that way, well thats semi-understandable.

Its not what I go for to be honest. Theres nothing good about being bad. You can get nice guys with confidence, who are attractive and so on. All you have to do is be a bit picky as to who you go out with and wait for a decent guy. Its not rocket science.
    like what? a player?
    i think everyone deserves to be treated with respect and well as long as they are not as ******** themself. People who choose to date them are stupid but they deserve to be treated well. thats my opinion anyway :-p

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.