Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
:yes: better question would have been

'why dosome girls squirt' but hey thats how i rol

will give sexual pleasure for positive rep

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :wink: :wink: :wink: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Reply 61
n0c0ntr0l
Cause bad boys are attractive. They are confident, good humour and they aren't boring. That's why, women can't help but be attracted to them. So they shack up with them hoping to tame them, and it fails. Horribly.

I disagree
Bad boys are not attractive
Beacause they're thick, I've managed to avoid doing so, despite my irrational, emotional, tiny woman's brain.
Reply 63
oh please
Reply 64
Farmboy_Pip
why do guys do the same thing with slaaags?

because they're sexy

slaaags = sexy?:no:

They are not looking for commitment i.e. they are disposable if you like. A hot good girl is wayyy better but requires time and commitment which can be hard work. Sometimes guys just need a quick fix!
Reply 65
Some girls are idiots.. That's why.
blondyx
nice guys are stereotypically desperate, clingy, shy, not as attractive, boring
bad boys are confident, charming, fun and have a good sense of humour

yeah people are stupid to go out with players, but they seem more appealing

Tbh that makes women sound really stupid.
At the end of the day, i can smoke weed cos it seems appealing, but its said to be bad for me, so i use common sense
Stop talking ********!
blondyx

What do i fall under then?:wink:
voudreau
slaaags = sexy?:no:

They are not looking for commitment i.e. they are disposable if you like. A hot good girl is wayyy better but requires time and commitment which can be hard work. Sometimes guys just need a quick fix!

some of them are dogs, but the majority are hot (maybe not as much under the cake of make-up, but they never take it off in front of people so it doesn't count)
Reply 70
Maximum Velocity
Choose a boy who's a player , and will inevitably cheat on them , and then feel all heartbroken afterwards ?. When they could have easily chose a boy who's not a player/cheater and can offer the exact same as a " Bad boy ".

Evolutionarily, women can only get pregnant to one guy so they must pick the one with the best traits. Chances are, if a guy doesn't give a flying **** about you then that's because he knows he can do better, hence the girl will chase.
Reply 71
blondyx
I can think of lots of reasons actually

1. stereotypical bad guys are confident, charming, funny, interesting, fun, macho, attractive. nice guys dont have normally have these qualities
2. its flattering when someone like this wants to be with you over other people (even if it is for a short while)
3. insecurities. lack of confidence, thinking u cant do better, bad past relationship experience, low self esteem etc
4. you think it will be different
5. you make excuses for them
6. stupidity
7. they are never boring

Girls are not attracted to those qualities though, they are attracted to the 'badness' in itself. I've seen plenty of guys with a face like a garden trowel and no sense of humor to speak of who will get the most attractive girls.

My point: it doesn't matter what the bad guy's characteristics are, girls will still fall for them because its attractive in itself.
Maximum Velocity
Choose a boy who's a player , and will inevitably cheat on them , and then feel all heartbroken afterwards ?. When they could have easily chose a boy who's not a player/cheater and can offer the exact same as a " Bad boy ".

Because 'nice guys' (I was one myself once - and still have tendencies towards it that I'm trying to exorcise) tend to be quite boring.

They read books and play games on the computer and don't go and participate in physical activities (Which produce hormones that evolutionarily are attractive) and probably don't participate as much in social interaction.

Thats not to say 'players' aren't inane themselves - but (And especially at school level) they're more likely to be competitive or physical (More testosterone.) Girls are attracted to that; the evolutionary idea of manliness. The Philosopher King.

Its just players don't have the philosopher and 'nice guys' don't have the king. So they'll pick whichever man comes closest: And its normally the player, even if only for the sheer reason he is out and about and not playing World Of Warcraft.
Wanderlust
Because 'nice guys' (I was one myself once - and still have tendencies towards it that I'm trying to exorcise) tend to be quite boring.

They read books and play games on the computer and don't go and participate in physical activities (Which produce hormones that evolutionarily are attractive) and probably don't participate as much in social interaction.

Thats not to say 'players' aren't inane themselves - but (And especially at school level) they're more likely to be competitive or physical (More testosterone.) Girls are attracted to that; the evolutionary idea of manliness. The Philosopher King.

Its just players don't have the philosopher and 'nice guys' don't have the king. So they'll pick whichever man comes closest: And its normally the player, even if only for the sheer reason he is out and about and not playing World Of Warcraft.

You know you can do both right. I do a lot of reading and a lot of sports.

Working out doesn't actually produce that much extra testosterone. Otherwise every guy who did would have massive shoulders and the most square jaw you've ever seen.

Fair enough, girls are attracted to men being men.

And noone should play world of warcraft, it's a game that sucks away your life. :yep:
n0c0ntr0l
You know you can do both right. I do a lot of reading and a lot of sports.

Working out doesn't actually produce that much extra testosterone. Otherwise every guy who did would have massive shoulders and the most square jaw you've ever seen.

Fair enough, girls are attracted to men being men.

And noone should play world of warcraft, it's a game that sucks away your life. :yep:

Yeah definitely. I'm just talk from the perspective of 'lonely geek who wonders why the girls choose dicks over him.'

I'm a big fan of getting a balanced lifestyle in all respects; and I wouldn't write the post I wrote above to a person who is getting a balanced lifestyle because they probably don't need me to tell them how to do it. :wink:
Wanderlust
Yeah definitely. I'm just talk from the perspective of 'lonely geek who wonders why the girls choose dicks over him.'

I'm a big fan of getting a balanced lifestyle in all respects; and I wouldn't write the post I wrote above to a person who is getting a balanced lifestyle because they probably don't need me to tell them how to do it. :wink:
I really think it helps the way your present yourself, you can still be that geek but the way you talk to girls has got to be different because its true 'geek' look isnt very attractive.
blondyx

I'm confident, fun, am at least relatively attractive (I think/hope), and have a great sense of humor. I'm also a nice guy. Please explain!
Delta Usafa
I'm confident, fun, am at least relatively attractive (I think/hope), and have a great sense of humor. I'm also a nice guy. Please explain!

In short, girls are attracted to dicks. If you're not a dick, you're not attractive until at least 25. /generalisation
Cause girls are ******* stupid.
And then we go to the good guy and moan about not deserving to get our hearts broken and played and so on.
Isn't this all a bit generalised? I mean, there aren't just two types of guy, the nice boring type, and the bad exciting type. They're just stereotypes.

Latest

Trending

Trending