Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this all a bit generalised? I mean, there aren't just two types of guy, the nice boring type, and the bad exciting type. They're just stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    its about the chase isn't it and the thrill of it all!
    we have all done it and not always learnt from it!
    some people thing nice boys are boring.
    I am with a good boy, he used to be a bad boy back in the day but he is a changed man bless him maybe some girls think they can change these guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    In short, girls are attracted to dicks. If you're not a ****, you're not attractive until at least 25. /generalisation
    I think having a **** should be good enough.

Hmph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I think having a **** should be good enough.

Hmph.
    Posession of said phallus isn't enough. I'm afraid you have to physically be one. Size (of your ego) really does matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Posession of said phallus isn't enough. I'm afraid you have to physically be one. Size (of your ego) really does matter.
    I do have a pretty big ego though! Unfortunately, I just don't treat others like crap as a result.

ReputationRep:
    We should all meet up somewhere and make sexytime aye? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I'm confident, fun, am at least relatively attractive (I think/hope), and have a great sense of humor. I'm also a nice guy. Please explain!
    I can't explain much more than that, i dont know you i can only guess. I dont know.. maybe your too available, havnt found the right girl, not attractive enough.. who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    some of them are dogs, but the majority are hot (maybe not as much under the cake of make-up, but they never take it off in front of people so it doesn't count)
    Maybe... but us guys are not easily fooled (don't laugh - it's true) and realise that loose chicks wearing a lot of makeup probably don't look half as good underneath.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.