Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this all a bit generalised? I mean, there aren't just two types of guy, the nice boring type, and the bad exciting type. They're just stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    its about the chase isn't it and the thrill of it all!
    we have all done it and not always learnt from it!
    some people thing nice boys are boring.
    I am with a good boy, he used to be a bad boy back in the day but he is a changed man bless him maybe some girls think they can change these guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    In short, girls are attracted to dicks. If you're not a ****, you're not attractive until at least 25. /generalisation
    I think having a **** should be good enough.

Hmph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I think having a **** should be good enough.

Hmph.
    Posession of said phallus isn't enough. I'm afraid you have to physically be one. Size (of your ego) really does matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Posession of said phallus isn't enough. I'm afraid you have to physically be one. Size (of your ego) really does matter.
    I do have a pretty big ego though! Unfortunately, I just don't treat others like crap as a result.

ReputationRep:
    We should all meet up somewhere and make sexytime aye? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I'm confident, fun, am at least relatively attractive (I think/hope), and have a great sense of humor. I'm also a nice guy. Please explain!
    I can't explain much more than that, i dont know you i can only guess. I dont know.. maybe your too available, havnt found the right girl, not attractive enough.. who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    some of them are dogs, but the majority are hot (maybe not as much under the cake of make-up, but they never take it off in front of people so it doesn't count)
    Maybe... but us guys are not easily fooled (don't laugh - it's true) and realise that loose chicks wearing a lot of makeup probably don't look half as good underneath.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.