Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelG)
    check this guy out ladies, hes sensitive and caring! :p:
    :yes: :cool: :yes:

Usage of smilies = More ladies notice.

ReputationRep:
    Hobby, evening classes, gym, volunteer work (easy to set up)...these things have changed my life. Very much worth a try. Alternatively get a job although that's quite hard at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    join a cadet force! seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please.

What the title says. Basically I have no life and no friends. I am on holiday at the moment, all I do is wake up at a ridiculously late time (between 12pm and 1pm), wait around for lunch, eat lunch. Then I spend the day playing on computer games, the internet, moping around the house. I eat tea and then mess around on the internet until bedtime. It's raining at the moment, which doesn't help matters. Every weekend and holiday for over a year, I have spent like this. I don't know what to do with my life, I feel like a waste of space.

What should I do?
    hey, where u live? could meet up and do somethin fun, introduce u to alot of mates, i got alot of spare time
    pm me, or ask for msn, could give u some fun. no need to feel down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was bullied about a year ago, they spread rumours around the whole year and I was hated by everyone after that. I didn't even do anything wrong, it just happened randomly. Since then I have had no friends.
    The EXACT same thing happened to me last year..It was the worst time of my life so I really feel for you.I am in a very similar situation atm,PM me if you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    :yes: :cool: :yes:

Usage of smilies = More ladies notice.
    ooh you sly devil :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Same, well at the moment. I've been on TSR all day :indiff:
    you're boom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A New Hero)
    Life's What You Make It!
    SO LET'S MAKE IT ROCK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A New Hero)
    Life's What You Make It!
    real talk

ReputationRep:
    go do some volunteer work.

ReputationRep:
    Play sport!

I'm kinda like you 'cept I have friends but we don't do stuff together often, so most days I spend at home etc. But I also work on my fitness at the gym, I plan to learn some mathematics and I've arranged a few casual tennis matches.

And if all else fails you can always revert to playing Final Fantasy games. Thats what I sometimes do to pass away the time in an enjoyable way. Either that or read through a whole series of books that you've bought or got from the library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Hobby, evening classes, gym, volunteer work (easy to set up)...these things have changed my life. Very much worth a try. Alternatively get a job although that's quite hard at the moment.
    what is your hobby and what evening classes did you take?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I forgot all about this thread.

Hmmm...The act of learning languages is a hobby I'd say (for me anyway). I took Spanish evening classes which was brilliant for meeting people as well as learning the language itself. I also did St John Ambulance some evenings a week just for the hell of it. There's loads to do in your local community if you have a look online.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.