Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How much does it cost to get in? I can only see the prices for 'priority' tickets on the website. Is it any good? I've never been before.
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    What are the prices on the door?

Edinburgh : Adult: £15.00 / Child: £11.00/ Student: £14.00 / OAP (60+ yrs): £14.00

I went to the one in York ages ago, it was ok I think not the best thing but not the worst.

ReputationRep:
    I believe if you have an Edinburgh snapfax there is some form of discount, it might be worth getting hold of one if you can to check. Although I could be very wrong about that as all of the tourist attractions morph into the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    I did also see this http://www.365tickets.com/prodhubs.c...uctId/92#a1912 but it says you need to book before the end of June, but it still let's you book.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the Edinburgh Dungeons and the London Dungeons. Both are okay. It's a good way to spend a rainy afternoon and it is actually quite interesting, though I wouldn't say it should be a top priority on any list.

If I remember correctly, I was staying in Glasgow and I got a deal on train ticket from Glasgow to Edinburgh and Dungeons quite cheaply...

I have just realised that this was posted quuuuuuite some time ago *duh*... well, maybe it can help someone else

ReputationRep:
    Not going anymore :P Just a trip to edinburgh pour les magasins me thinks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.