Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much does it cost to get in? I can only see the prices for 'priority' tickets on the website. Is it any good? I've never been before.
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    What are the prices on the door?

Edinburgh : Adult: £15.00 / Child: £11.00/ Student: £14.00 / OAP (60+ yrs): £14.00

I went to the one in York ages ago, it was ok I think not the best thing but not the worst.

ReputationRep:
    I believe if you have an Edinburgh snapfax there is some form of discount, it might be worth getting hold of one if you can to check. Although I could be very wrong about that as all of the tourist attractions morph into the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    I did also see this http://www.365tickets.com/prodhubs.c...uctId/92#a1912 but it says you need to book before the end of June, but it still let's you book.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the Edinburgh Dungeons and the London Dungeons. Both are okay. It's a good way to spend a rainy afternoon and it is actually quite interesting, though I wouldn't say it should be a top priority on any list.

If I remember correctly, I was staying in Glasgow and I got a deal on train ticket from Glasgow to Edinburgh and Dungeons quite cheaply...

I have just realised that this was posted quuuuuuite some time ago *duh*... well, maybe it can help someone else

ReputationRep:
    Not going anymore :P Just a trip to edinburgh pour les magasins me thinks.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.