Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    fair play to the lad, he's not holding back

ReputationRep:
    Rape is coming, hide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's true, but I wonder ( age old question) if his primary pursuit is sex.

I felt scared by it, I know that sounds ridiculous.
    He says, quote 'I've wanted to **** you for a while now' and 'thought of being .... inside you is amazing' I think it's pretty clear what his primary pursuit is.

The only question you have to answer is would you like him inside you. If not I would probably be a little worried.

(on the other hand he seems like he's got no problem with honesty, and I'm always being told girls like that in a guy right?)

(Original post by Alex5383)
    Rape is coming, hide.
    I bloody well hope you are joking :p:

Mmm, yes- unusual can't decide whether that email is bad or good. I'm leaning toward...bad.

ReputationRep:
    Not meaning to be harsh, but is he taking the piss? He could have been drunk?

It does sounds a bit pisstakey, if he genuinely liked you he wouldn't have gone so OTT... But tbh, he could just be really forward?

ReputationRep:
    What an idiot (the guy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    "I've wanted to **** you for a while now"

:lolwut:
    I can't believe my eyes; would you turn your nose up at free sex?!?!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he's going to rape you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    I can't believe my eyes; would you turn your nose up at free sex?!?!
    If the guy was emailing me like that, yes i'd give up the sex. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bloody well hope you are joking :p:

Mmm, yes- unusual can't decide whether that email is bad or good. I'm leaning toward...bad.
    He sounds really desperate so you should tread carefully, but I doubt he would actually rape you. If I was you, I would try and avoid him. Say you are a lesbian or you used to be a man to scare him off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    If the guy was emailing me like that, yes i'd give up the sex. :p:
    Meh, your loss!

And hello from nearby to Chester!

ReputationRep:
    He's got a great sense of humour. You chicks dig that, right? You should tap that OP.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, everyone on here is so serious

ReputationRep:
    It would be more likely to be a prank played on him by some 'friends' of his. Email raping is quite funny sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Fine, I won't email you again.

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like its from some kinda weird person who just wants to get laid..... Creepy.

ReputationRep:
    "Hi

Its me again, it was good to hear from you the other day. I can imagine you must be busy, even though I envy the fact you're an undergraduate. Its a bit awkward really, my reason for writing...I guess what I wanted to say was, I've been attracted to you for a while, and its been good getting to know you. But I'd really like more out of this. I want to get to know you far deeper, emotionally, mentally and of course physically. I've wanted to **** you for a while now, I know that must sound terrible, but its true. You are so attractive and someone I really want.The thought of being with you and inside you is amazing and I'd hate to let you slip away"

I felt a little bit shocked by it, its from a guy I hardly know...but theres a definate attraction there.
    I think he'd rather slip it inside you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you seriously unsure about whether to reply?! Nooooooooooo! Don't reply! You mustn't feed creepy stalker man

Although at least you can comfort yourself with the knowledge that you're apparently very attractive

I think it sounds like sum1 hacked his email

ReputationRep:
    I don't think subtle is a word in his dictionary! I would be very put off personally, but it's up to you whether you want to meet him and grant his desires.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.