Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, Im 21 and he is 27. Ive only had sex once, literally once....but it was good, i didnt find it painful at all, and felt confident in doing it..

...at 27 he is obviously more experienced, might be that thats scaring me a little. I always had this thing that you have to be in a relationship to have sex (partly the fact that my family are religious) but actually you dont....the other thing is, i dont want to appear casual or easy...mm i dont know...do u understand what i mean?
    I can see why he's more forward then if he's a little older. Tbh, if you think you might be or are attracted to him, I'd definitely message him back. It sounds like he could be interesting at least.

ReputationRep:
    Weird guy lol

ReputationRep:
    On first impressions I reckon one of his mates sent it to stitch him up...

He said "he took a risk" and "he wanted to turn me on"

commendable or foolish? :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    I think he's definitely much more into sex than a relationship. If that's what you want then message him back and see how it goes from there. Since you don't know him that well obviously be quite careful.

If you want to stay friends with him but just don't see him that way then send a reply telling him this, if he's creepy from there follow the plan below, if not then all is fine.

If he's seriously creeped you out/he seems a bit stalkerish then just ignore him completely.

Personally, I would feel a little weirded out about an email like that, especially from someone I hardly know. I also just don't find it sexy just desperate and creepy.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds a bit forward for me personally, and rather innapropriate.

However, if you liked it and want to take it futher it's up to you.

ReputationRep:
    You do not deserve this guy, I salute him.

ReputationRep:
    That's bloody dodgy if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    mm he might just be taking the piss.. or maybe one of his friends sent it... but that's just looking negatively.. maybe he really does just want 'to be inside you' ... but whatever it actually means, it really does come across way to strong.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he left his email logged in and one of his mates is subtly ****ing around.

love itttttttttttt.

ReputationRep:
    Wow intense.

ReputationRep:
    If he likes you so much he should find the time to tell it to your face.

ReputationRep:
    lmao this guy sounds like a potential stalker and rapist

ReputationRep:
    Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

ReputationRep:
    it's like me walking in a club

Hey girl, i've been over there just looking at you all night and i am really attracted to you, i wanna get close to you, mentally, emotional and OF COURSE physically, I want to **** your brains out.

GIRL: Well what are you waiting for, lets goooooooo.

LoL, That could auctually work in a club if you were lucky but not in a damn email :P

ReputationRep:
    I found it quite pleasantly refreshing. At least he's being honest and not trying to give all this ******** about how he wants to meet your mum and love kittens.

If you fancy him, go for it. He sounds like a trooper.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he was a little drunk? not good at expressing his feelings usually?

ReputationRep:
    sounds kind of rapey

ReputationRep:
    http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0903/93/cdb6fc6e6e3b.jpg

...sorry. :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's a guy who wants a shag ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.