creepy writing style
    sounds like sinister rapist

wanting sex is fine
    but email stalking random people about wanting it "for a while now"
    v desperate

ReputationRep:
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4611/facepalma.gif

Ok round 2 of the unusual emails.

After the initial email, we chatted on msn because i wanted to establish whether this was his mates having a laugh or whether it was from him. Clearly it was from him, earlier in the thread i explained what he had said to me about why he sent it....then i just receive this:

"Hi

I also gave some thought as to why I sent that email and why I thought you may like it, when like you said others would have been scared off.But something about you told me (excuse this) that you needed a *******. I don't mean that in any aggressive, or disrespectful way (well just a bit of disrespect (the sexy kind)) and its definitely not malicious. What I mean is, when I found out about your career, I figured you have a stressful life. I also figured you've been a 'good girl' in getting yourself into the position you're in. So then I figured maybe you want to cut loose in someway, let off some steam, and I think you will.

Ok well thats all for now, let me know what you think"

:facepalm: thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

After the initial email, we chatted on msn because i wanted to establish whether this was his mates having a laugh or whether it was from him. Clearly it was from him, earlier in the thread i explained what he had said to me about why he sent it....then i just receive this:

"Hi

I also gave some thought as to why I sent that email and why I thought you may like it, when like you said others would have been scared off.But something about you told me (excuse this) that you needed a *******. I don't mean that in any aggressive, or disrespectful way (well just a bit of disrespect (the sexy kind)) and its definitely not malicious. What I mean is, when I found out about your career, I figured you have a stressful life. I also figured you've been a 'good girl' in getting yourself into the position you're in. So then I figured maybe you want to cut loose in someway, let off some steam, and I think you will.

Who is he to judge?? God sake stay clear of this wierdo....

He's basically saying you want me but you don't know it yet....

ReputationRep:
    i just creamed my pants, bit forward isn't it! i'd be freaked personally unless i fancied them too...:hubba:

ReputationRep:

"Hi

What a creep, you need to find some way of getting rid of him.

ReputationRep:
    Creepy. Very creepy. Almost sounds as if he's stalking you :s
    All he wants is shag. He's simply just another immature pervert who just wants to get into your pants
    So yes. You should be somewhat afraid.
    Cut contact with him.

ReputationRep:

Well I know what I'd think!

He wants to f*ck you and is trying to push you into it by making you think he has some deep insight into your inner soul. He's offering to do you a favour by throwing your legs over your head for you.

I had a bloke same something similar to me once. I didn't take him up on the offer and I don't regret it.

ReputationRep:
    That is quite strong from someone you, as you say, hardly know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovingmc123)
    Well I know what I'd think!

He wants to f*ck you and is trying to push you into it by making you think he has some deep insight into your inner soul. He's offering to do you a favour by throwing your legs over your head for you.

I had a bloke same something similar to me once. I didn't take him up on the offer and I don't regret it.
    ^^^ This. Especially the pretending to have a "deep insight into your inner soul". He's trying to manipulate you into sleeping with you, or...

I'm not trying to be funny, but I still think he's taking the piss! I think he knew you would be analysing it in your head the way you are, and that's what he wants; to mess up your mind.

Either way, if you have any self-respect then cut contact with him, or start taking the piss back. I would ask him what he's wearing and how big his wang is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.