Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I always seem to have bad luck with girls, mostly the fact that they are complete morons.

Here's my situation:

There's a girl I kind of like, who I know likes me back. We have texting a fair amount and are always talking. We met up the other night, chilled out a bit and did a bit of shopping, all rather low-key stuff. So I thought we should organise going out sometime and we settled on a time and day.

So, there I am. Waiting for her to arrive. Nothing. She never came, she never replied to the texts asking where she was, she didn't answer the phone calls. Absolutely nothing.

The day after that, I was just out shopping getting a few bits for my holiday. Who do I see?! The very same girl, yet cosying up to another guy !!

Her excuse for not turning up was that she was ill, yet the next day she seemed perfectly fine when she was with this other guy. Argh I hate some people!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    what a *****

ReputationRep:
    Well that's not our fault is it.

ReputationRep:
    After a long, in depth discussion involving lengthy research and studying patterns, I have found the answer to your question: Ovaries. Whoever possesses a pair tend to be awfully annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    After a long, in depth discussion involving lengthy research and studying patterns, I have found the answer to your question:

Ovaries.
    That did actually make me laugh. Too true though.

ReputationRep:
    So one girl lied to you...making all females morons?
    well done :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I hope you plan on going gay

ReputationRep:
    After a long, in depth discussion involving lengthy research and studying patterns, I have found the answer to your question: Ovaries. Whoever possesses a pair tend to be awfully annoying.
    *raaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeee*

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    right. Because one girl's a ***** every girls the same. That seems so logical i cant believe i never understood it before.

idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    So one girl lied to you...making all females morons?
    well done :rolleyes:
    Yes, I gather I have exaggerated somewhat, but this is by no means the first time it has happened to me. I think I just seem to attract completely moronic women.

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate on us just because you can't keep your ***** interested.

ReputationRep:
    Generalization Overload D:

ReputationRep:
    i doubt most girls are like that...:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    She's not representative of all females.

The real question is why are boys so annoying as they always go for the ********s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    *raaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeee*

:ahee:
    You don't even have ovaries. I can smell them a mile off through the inturnetz. Nice try.

ReputationRep:
    You don't even have ovaries. I can smell them a mile off through the inturnetz. Nice try.
    WHUT

*raaaaaageeee*

I do haz ovariez :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Guys have their moments too you know. I haven't had any luck with guys but I'm not going to take it out on every single guy. Guys can be incredibly shallow and the majority are only after one thing. You have just met the wrong girls so...move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANAH)
    Gutted.
    God, you're so ******* cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    WHUT

*raaaaaageeee*

I do haz ovariez :mad:
    I'm sniffing and getting nothing. Ovaries or gtfo - not the first time I've said that on the internet. :awesome:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.