Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by || Mod Zed ||)
    I always seem to have bad luck with girls, mostly the fact that they are complete morons.

Here's my situation:

There's a girl I kind of like, who I know likes me back. We have texting a fair amount and are always talking. We met up the other night, chilled out a bit and did a bit of shopping, all rather low-key stuff. So I thought we should organise going out sometime and we settled on a time and day.

So, there I am. Waiting for her to arrive. Nothing. She never came, she never replied to the texts asking where she was, she didn't answer the phone calls. Absolutely nothing.

The day after that, I was just out shopping getting a few bits for my holiday. Who do I see?! The very same girl, yet cosying up to another guy !!

Her excuse for not turning up was that she was ill, yet the next day she seemed perfectly fine when she was with this other guy. Argh I hate some people!!!!!!!!!!

That's so harsh you must be gutted, op
    but we're not all like that, i promise

ReputationRep:
    Don't hate on us just because you can't keep your ***** interested.
    lmao this!

maybe they don't like you...you do seem to complain alot :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    Steady on.

So what if one or two girls dent your faith in girldom and are a bit mean? A much higher percentage of us are not like that. Basically, we can't all be painted with the same brush :no: lots of us are v.nice
    Mmhmm :yep:

ReputationRep:
    maybe you like dudes

ReputationRep:
    Boys do it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    Don't hate on us just because you can't keep your ***** interested.
    Hee hee

ReputationRep:
    Girls can't be trusted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by football mad)
    Girls can't be trusted!

ReputationRep:
    MAN if a girl did that to me and I saw her the next day, I would have went right up to her with her fella and call her out on it:

"Hey hows it going, so when was it that you wanted to meet up again?"

...She will then look like the tool, and her "current bf" will think she is has other guys on the go. hahah evil evil!

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky, but maybe she saved herself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAZZY12345)
    what a *****
    this :awesome:

Though ease up on the generalisation/exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by || Mod Zed ||)
    I always seem to have bad luck with girls, mostly the fact that they are complete morons.

Here's my situation:

There's a girl I kind of like, who I know likes me back. We have texting a fair amount and are always talking. We met up the other night, chilled out a bit and did a bit of shopping, all rather low-key stuff. So I thought we should organise going out sometime and we settled on a time and day.

So, there I am. Waiting for her to arrive. Nothing. She never came, she never replied to the texts asking where she was, she didn't answer the phone calls. Absolutely nothing.

The day after that, I was just out shopping getting a few bits for my holiday. Who do I see?! The very same girl, yet cosying up to another guy !!

Her excuse for not turning up was that she was ill, yet the next day she seemed perfectly fine when she was with this other guy. Argh I hate some people!!!!!!!!!!

100% agreed OP, this sort of thing happened to me last week, we agreed on a time and day (Nike Town Entrance, 12pm, Thursday) and she said it was 100% fine, so yeah on the Thursday i go to the meet for 12pm...waited an hour....nothing, so i text her asking where she is at....nothing...i then call her...phones off...

I go home, her phone was off until the next day, i randomly ring it and she picks up, and as soon as i say hello she hangs up on me, and then she has the cheek to text me angrily basically saying "where were you?? i waited like a **** for you and you never showed!!...why was your phone off!! etc etc."....now i know for a fact that my phone was on when infact hers was off, and that i was at the designated area to meet...i didnt see her...she just tried 2 turn it on me 2 make me feel bad..but i didnt fall for it...

But yes OP this isnt the first time for me either..many times infact by different girls, i was once stood up 5 times by the same girl....so your generalisation is near enough correct...most girls do it.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a right slut to me...

Had a lucky escape mate

ReputationRep:
    Because we don't have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TranceEnergy1989)
    But yes OP this isnt the first time for me either..many times infact by different girls, i was once stood up 5 times by the same girl....so your generalisation is near enough correct...most girls do it.
    Oh my god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    That's so harsh you must be gutted, op
    but we're not all like that, i promise
    Writergirl is especially cool that way :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    this :awesome:

Though ease up on the generalisation/exaggeration.
    suppose, couldnt help what i thought though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    MAN if a girl did that to me and I saw her the next day, I would have went right up to her with her fella and call her out on it:

"Hey hows it going, so when was it that you wanted to meet up again?"

...She will then look like the tool, and her "current bf" will think she is has other guys on the go. hahah evil evil!
    :gigg: put her in her place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Oh my god.
    Indeed....it's because she apparently had legit excuses for each time also im too considerate i give people chances to redeem themselves....but then she text me one day saying something like "why would i wanna meet you?" so yeah it does really put you off going to meet girls and stuff because now i dont really trust it, especially as it happened again last week by a diff girl.

ReputationRep:
    well generally, most blame it on physical charatcteristics of an individual and less on who the person actually is. i think that it's more about how each person is brought up. some may find a habit that annoys them, while others find it acceptable, i.e. a person hums softly to pass the time and a guy brought up to not like songs finds this annoying, while a person that has been a part of music their whole life and finds that the person is off tune and finds it annoying, while a passerby breifly stops to say what a good song the person is humming. so, you see, it really depends on how each person is brought up.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.