Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stand-up comedians who just piss you off Watch

ReputationRep:
    Most people know one stand-up comedian they just don't get. For me, it's definitely Lee Evans, he just irritates me with all the silly faces and I find him too childish. Who's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans is quality.

Gina Osha or whatever her name is who always goes on mock the week and lost all that weight. She can only do "black" jokes. borrrinnggg !

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans and Russell Brand

ReputationRep:
    peter kay, and lee evans too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    Lee Evans is quality.

Gina Osha or whatever her name is who always goes on mock the week and lost all that weight. She can only do "black" jokes. borrrinnggg !
    That's the problem with a lot of ethnic comedians, even Boyle concentrates too much on Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Carr on a bad day uses generic punchlines, no fun.

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans, Peter Kay and Sarah Silverman

ReputationRep:
    Any woman that has ever been on any panel show, to be honest. Andy Parsons, Al Murray, Lee Evans, Peter Kay and that Jack Whitehall dude.

ReputationRep:
    Johnny ******* Vegas. Does he count as stand up? I hate that ****. Oh and Al Murray.

ReputationRep:
    lee evans.

also jonny vegas is pretty anoying but he is so rubbish he is never on anything, so its all good
    and that black comedian who is doing the circuit of quiz shows, reginald hunter or somthing, his constant pausing, i just feel people laugh because its kinda "bless him he is trying", not because he is anything special

ReputationRep:
    Alan Carr isn't funny. Peter Kay's stand up isn't funny but Phoenix Nights and Max & Paddy are hilarious.

I've noticed Andy Parsons cheekily recycles quips from Sickipedia hoping people won't notice, he's a funny man though.

ReputationRep:
    Jo brand. *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King CalZ)
    Lee Evans is quality.

Exactly like that new comedian Shappi Khorsandi who only talks about Iran...she's ruddy new and I'm already bored of her jokes..they're all the SAME!

Al Murry too...his stupid voice. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Some of the randomers on Michael McIntyre's show, some were good but some were just crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Alan Carr isn't funny. Peter Kay's stand up isn't funny but Phoenix Nights and Max & Paddy are hilarious.

I've noticed Andy Parsons cheekily recycles quips from Sickipedia hoping people won't notice, he's a funny man though.
    All jokes are stolen from somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieee91)
    Exactly like that new comedian Shappi Khorsandi who only talks about Iran...she's ruddy new and I'm already bored of her jokes..they're all the SAME!
    Omid Djalili's been doing Iran for years, but he's actually good at it

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray. What a ****.

Pretty much all women stand up comediens- they just arent funny.
    Lee Evans. I've never understood the big fuss about him, to me he isnt funny at all.

ReputationRep:
    Michael McIntyre Michael McIntyre Michael McIntyre how much does that man love himself?! I mean fair enough, at first it was funny, now his borderline ADHD behaviour is just irritating.

Jo Brand repeats a lot of her own jokes as well, not cool.

ReputationRep:
    Billy Connolly. Why the **** is everything so BRILLIANT to him?

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray. Do you really need to be intoxicated to be funny? Annoys the **** out of me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.