Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stand-up comedians who just piss you off Watch

ReputationRep:
    Russell Brand & Ricky Gervais, just not good stand up comics

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray, Russell Brand and Jimmy Carr. Most woman comedians which is quite sad really but I may just have to look around.

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans.. I just don't see what's so great about him?

ReputationRep:
    Alan Carr never has been and never will be funny. He should crawl back to the insane asylum he escaped from. I HATE him.

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray just really ***** me off - he is one irritating ****. There are others too, but he is by far the most irritating.

On the other hand Lee Evans and Frankie Boyle are awesome - Frankie is better though :yep:

Rory Bremner's impressions are in another league - he is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like Lee Evans- all he does is jokes about his wife, falls over and swaets buckets!!!

I am liking Michael Mcintyre at the moment tho

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans.

ReputationRep:
    Russell Brand
    Jonny Vegas

ReputationRep:
    Michael Mcintyre. He's got a really stupid laugh and he laughs at his own jokes.

Omid Djalili is class though, he does accents brilliantly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Billy Connolly. Why the **** is everything so BRILLIANT to him?
    :laugh: this is so true - i would also like to know! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiko 1001)
    Alan Carr on a bad day uses generic punchlines, no fun.

Alan Carr on everyday for me

ReputationRep:
    All female comedians. All gay/camp comedians. Oh and Marcus Brigstocke, what amuses me about him is his obsession with the Pac-man joke.

ReputationRep:
    Mark Watson's delivery is just odd.

ReputationRep:
    Russell Brand...YUCK
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Russell Brand.
    Alan Carr.
    Peter Kay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    Michael McIntyre Michael McIntyre Michael McIntyre how much does that man love himself?! I mean fair enough, at first it was funny, now his borderline ADHD behaviour is just irritating.

Jo Brand repeats a lot of her own jokes as well, not cool.
    I agree on the Michael McIntyre front....he annoys me greatly!!!!. Why does he have to shout on that Roadshow programme he fronts??.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Al Murray. Do you really need to be intoxicated to be funny? Annoys the **** out of me.
    I'm pretty sure he's not intoxicated when he does his stand-up shows

The whole 'pub landlord' act is used for it's comedic value - it's not just some excuse for him to get drunk on stage :p:

ReputationRep:
    Andy Parsons. Give me a gun.

ReputationRep:
    Got to say, although I enjoy watching Frankie Boyle on the likes of Mock the Week by the time you see him live you realise he's just repeating what he's said on the show and it's no longer funny. On the other hand Andy Parsons just plain ain't funny.

Most female comedians fail horribly, that Iranian one in particular is just not funny.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.