Stand-up comedians who just piss you off Watch

ReputationRep:
    lee evans
    al murray

ReputationRep:
    Michael McIntyre

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Al Murray isn't too great.
    Andy Parsons uses text jokes too much, and generally fails in terms of delivery. Russell Howard is wayyy too repetitive too.
    Michael MacIntyre, Dara O'Briain, Bill Bailey and Lee Evans are all masters of their craft...

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans
    Al Murray

ReputationRep:
    Michael McIntyre.
    Alan Carr.
    Al Murray.
    Russell Howard.

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans and Al Murray.
    Both so unbelievably crap.

Jo Brand, Russell Howard, Alan Murray and Alan Carr.

(Original post by Brouhaha)
    OMG I forgot him, what a nightmare he is. I find him vaguely comical on panel shows but his stand-up is just one-liner after one-liner, how very dull.
    Best username everrrrrr.

ReputationRep:
    Lee Evans
    Michael McIntyre

ReputationRep:
    I dislike really nervous comedians - Lee Evans seems to be the ultimate form of them. I mean, he really needs to calm down and stop sweating so much that he starts to fly from one end of the stage to t'other like it was a bloody slip 'n slide.

Michael McIntyre as well, he just needs to chill out. I have no idea how that head is still attached to his body, after he shakes it around like it's nobody's business when on stage. His material is alright, it's just the delivery that annoys me.

Shappi, as already mentioned, repeats the same material again and again and again and again and again. Seriously - she has a stockpile of about 10 jokes, max. They're not bad jokes though, which is what is frustrating - and her delivery is also pretty good! It's just she ploughs the same old stuff into everything that she does - for example, take her new radio show. It's basically her stand up with some recorded segments in it. She needs to branch out a little more.

I don't mind comedians who tend to stick to one topic - such as race/culture/whatever. I mean, it's worked for Dave Chapelle pretty well. But they've got to be able to have a great enough pool of jokes so that stuff doesn't get real stale, real fast.

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle, he only talks about Scotland and Paedophiles.

ReputationRep:
    any female comedian ever, they are awful seriously, women are obviously humour-wise retarded.

ReputationRep:
    I don't find Lee Evans funny.

A lot of people have said Billy Connelly is a bad comedian and isn't funny. I totally disagree. He's one of the only comedian that on tour, hasn't rehearsed a set; he makes it up as he go along. At least i think

ReputationRep:
    I hate Frankie Boyle.
    I used to adore him until I went to his live show and he recyled every joke I have ever heard from Mock the Week and was totally uneccessarily gross. I love his rude jokes. And he is funny as hell with them. But they were just too much. T*****

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of Billy Connelly or Russell Brand.
    Why have so many people said Lee Evans and Michael McIntyre!? I love them!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely that al murray guy he ain't even funny and the dude with the bald head and big glasses he's just stupid can't even remember his name that's how lame he is!!

ReputationRep:
    Al Murray, Alan Carr and Lee friggin Evans (god that man annoys me)

ReputationRep:
    I think Shappi Khorsandi is awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    Shappi, as already mentioned, repeats the same material again and again and again and again and again. Seriously - she has a stockpile of about 10 jokes, max. They're not bad jokes though, which is what is frustrating - and her delivery is also pretty good! It's just she ploughs the same old stuff into everything that she does - for example, take her new radio show. It's basically her stand up with some recorded segments in it. She needs to branch out a little more.
    I disagree. I think they are bad jokes with terrible and mistimed deliveries. The fact she only has about 10 makes it even worse.

(Original post by rosieee91)
    Exactly like that new comedian Shappi Khorsandi who only talks about Iran...she's ruddy new and I'm already bored of her jokes..they're all the SAME!
    She's not that new - been around for a while. But still with the exact same repertoire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    I hate Frankie Boyle.
    I used to adore him until I went to his live show and he recyled every joke I have ever heard from Mock the Week and was totally uneccessarily gross. I love his rude jokes. And he is funny as hell with them. But they were just too much. T*****
    oh my god, could not agree more! I loved him on Mock the Week, then I went to see him at Hammersmith Apollo and, there were about 3 lines I hadn't already heard before on MtW/other panel shows. and that was probably just cos they weren't allowed to air them :P

(Original post by rosieee91)
    Exactly like that new comedian Shappi Khorsandi who only talks about Iran...she's ruddy new and I'm already bored of her jokes..they're all the SAME!

Al Murry too...his stupid voice. :mad:
    my god I hate that woman so hard

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.