Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    we have this pool that is basically a metre or so high and there is a frog in it (dead due to the chlorine). could it really of jumped that high into it or was it thrown in by the builders working in next doors garden?

btw the builders hate me/us- complained about an extension to the council and when i walked past one morning to college they called me a ****** because i had my ipod in assumed i couldn't hear them, but i could because i was choosing a song, so i confronted them (5 of them was quite scary) and they just said they were talkin to eachother and make quiter comments since

i find it hard to believe it really could jump that high to get over the metre high sides, to do so it must of started a fair distance away thus jumping further and higher than i thought possible

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it had a pogo stick. I've heard that frogs love a go on a pogo stick.

ReputationRep:
    frogs can jump at least nine or ten feet high you need to be careful they can go for your face

ReputationRep:
    I once saw one take a ride on a disco stick

ReputationRep:
    thats freaky. some friends of my family are having some work done on their garden. they've had their garage knocked down and they're going to put a shed there. and their neighbours complained to the council. and they had a frog that used to live in their drains, and their little girl (5 yrs old) was worryed about the frog in the building work so asked the builders to watch out for a frog. but one of the builders said 'you must be joking, i hate frogs!'. so he might have thrown it over. i think you might be our friends next door neighbour or its just a strange coincidence. they do live within walking distance of college.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.