Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope. :smile:
yes i am :P
Reply 3
I have
Reply 4
any tips for the application??
becauseinapplied last year but never got in and i really wantto do a summer placement with lloyds
what kind of questions do they ask you?
Reply 5
its quite straight forward....
Reply 6
no i mean the questions they ask in the quiz
Maestor
its quite straight forward....

some questions were dodgy
Reply 8
z12345
no i mean the questions they ask in the quiz

lol just passing by and couldn't help but pick up on how sad the rest are being to the OP, he keeps asking you one question about the quiz questions and you lot keep beating around the bush never directly answering it...thats ice cold :yes:
z12345
any tips for the application??
becauseinapplied last year but never got in and i really wantto do a summer placement with lloyds
what kind of questions do they ask you?

The questions are not really directed to pharmacy as a subject they are like 80 or so ethical questions.
ie Do you lie to your parents?
Do you speak fast?
Reply 10
exactly
Reply 11
rushhour72
some questions were dodgy

what do you mean by dodgy?
like what did they ask?
Reply 12
some questions are scenario based and ask what you would do in a certain a situation (within a pharmacy).....just do it people!!!
Gonna maybe apply - but Im hoping for Boots for my third year summer placement cos it's ideally where I want to go for my pre-reg year. Might apply just in case Boots reject me (though my boss from this placement - 2nd year - offered me a saturday job so cant be doing that badly that they would rule me out of 3rd year placements surely???)
Danielle89
Gonna maybe apply - but Im hoping for Boots for my third year summer placement cos it's ideally where I want to go for my pre-reg year. Might apply just in case Boots reject me (though my boss from this placement - 2nd year - offered me a saturday job so cant be doing that badly that they would rule me out of 3rd year placements surely???)

no harm in applying to both.
im planning to apply, i applied last year and was appalled at how late their response came (after i emailed them in Feb i think). It finally came in March and i didn't get the placement anyway but they kinda got my hopes up! :frown: sad times
do lloyds do other products like boots or are they just pharmacy?
Reply 17
They offer advanced and enhanced services but im pretty sure they only offer medicinal products and not other pharmaceuticals like boots!
That's good, I find boots computer systems and the way they segregate walk in, repeats etc as a joke!
Reply 19
Krazi Dreamer
im planning to apply, i applied last year and was appalled at how late their response came (after i emailed them in Feb i think). It finally came in March and i didn't get the placement anyway but they kinda got my hopes up! :frown: sad times

yeh they took bludy ages...and after all that they said there were'nt anymore spaces

Latest

Trending

Trending