Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ledleyking123)
    That's good, I find boots computer systems and the way they segregate walk in, repeats etc as a joke!
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    hey people i need help
    iv made an account n chose some locations, but nw i want to change some of the locations, is there a way i can do tht? as i see no function to it. and when i tried making a new application i just got an error

ReputationRep:
    hey

i applied for it and wanted to change one of the locations but there was no option to change so ive just submitted it as it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam17)
    hey

i applied for it and wanted to change one of the locations but there was no option to change so ive just submitted it as it is.
    You could have emailed them, I had to because all my qualifications got duplicated somehow and there was no delete button anywhere to be seen :rolleyes: Anyway I emailed them and they deleted the extra ones

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from them yet? lloyds take ages...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz_86)
    has anyone heard from them yet? lloyds take ages...
    I dont think you'll hear from them until at lest a month after the closing date.

ReputationRep:
    I just applied and I was doing the prove it questionnaire- I was on like question 78 and after I answered it they ended the quiz!!!! LOL! I don't think I answered the questions right so they just finished the quiz! Oh well looks like I didn't get that placement! Good luck to you guys though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    I just applied and I was doing the prove it questionnaire- I was on like question 78 and after I answered it they ended the quiz!!!! LOL! I don't think I answered the questions right so they just finished the quiz! Oh well looks like I didn't get that placement! Good luck to you guys though!
    Surely not though, because there are no right or wrong answers? I'm sure it was an error try again? I applied, I think they base it on experience too, but 1000 characters was not enough!? I couldn't write down all my duties and what I learnt - haha just one word descriptions!

ReputationRep:
    just finished my application, now just gotta play the waiting game...

ReputationRep:
    anyone know when the boots application is becoming live?

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 4 sept. when will i get a reply?

ReputationRep:
    i think well be getting a reply a month after the closing date (30thy sept)

ReputationRep:
    Boots? Anyone know when we can start applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Boots? Anyone know when we can start applying?

Boots i think will open in a couple of weeks, maybe sometime in Oct, but not sure. I'm keeping an eye out so will let you know.

oh and by the way,Tesco has opened its application for summer placements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you can do hospital for 3rd year. I was considering phoning up and asking...

ReputationRep:
    Was just thinking of doing a load of applications...lloyds, tesco, and maybe boots when it opens. But if i was to be successful in all of them and then pick just one, im worried that the companies that i rejected may not look too highly upon the me rejecting them....Would this hamper prereg chances???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkhanum)
    Boots i think will open in a couple of weeks, maybe sometime in Oct, but not sure. I'm keeping an eye out so will let you know.

oh and by the way,Tesco has opened its application for summer placements
    hey could you give me the link becausei just went on it and it said no longer available
    :woo:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    found it lol

sorry

ReputationRep:
    hey
    quick question
    does the summer scheme for tesco apply to birmingham and wolverhampton. i cant find the option to select
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam17)
    hey
    quick question
    does the summer scheme for tesco apply to birmingham and wolverhampton. i cant find the option to select
    thanks

Hey sam, It's nationwide, so I think it should apply to all areas. But I'm not sure as I haven't started the application yet...

Have you applied to any of the others yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.