Turn on thread page Beta

Lloyds pharmacy summer placement 2010 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How are yous finding 2nd year? Its so fulll on already!!! I'm dying with the workload- plus this years 'lectures' have given such crap notes- theyre so frigging lazy!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you there, expect to do most of the work by yourself. At my uni.. more than 50% failed Chem paper and had to resit.. its crazy but I guess it depends heavily on which uni and lecturer you have , better luck next year lol.

ReputationRep:
    yeah same, its soo tough this year in comparison to last year
    how much studying do you guys do a week?
    im really worried, ive forgotten so much from 1st year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_Lyon)
    I agree with you there, expect to do most of the work by yourself. At my uni.. more than 50% failed Chem paper and had to resit.. its crazy but I guess it depends heavily on which uni and lecturer you have , better luck next year lol.
    which uni u at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B_Lyon)
    I just had my interview today, lasted 45 mins.... the interview is in two parts.. one is your presentation (I chose "how will the pharmacy support staff role change in the next 5 years" ) , and the second part is the questions asked by the interviewer about you.. It was supposed to be 1on1 but the interviewer told me that his collegue could not make it today, but i was expecting only one to be present anyway.

Gool luck guys, ..stay relax and on topic and you should be ok.
    Mine lasted 1 hour and 30mins. Have you heard back yet? She said I will be the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    The people who are having interviews and/or who have heard back from Lloyds, are you second or third years?

ReputationRep:
    hi
    no
    only third years have interviews it said on the website

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozzo89)
    I got an offer!
    how long ago did u apply? and what year r u in?

ReputationRep:
    I got An offer for lloyds pharmacy two days ago..

ReputationRep:
    hey
    what year are you in?
    wen did you all apply?
    i aint heard anything yt
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam17)
    hi
    no
    only third years have interviews it said on the website
    hmm, are you sure mate? I am in my second year and I got an interview myself, waiting for response, been 1 week so far. To the earlier questions, I am from Sunderland, not been checking these forums lately sorry for late responses.

ReputationRep:
    Aww man I'm 2nd year- still no reply so now I'm expecting a rejection. PLUS Boots have just said they are not offering any places in London unless your a 3rd year- how poop!! ¬¬ I'm not impressed.

ReputationRep:
    im second year aswell..but the closing date was the 23rd of october, hopefully we do hear from them soon! anyone apply at sainsburys?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I have been put on "hold" until a place becomes available...is that common and what re my chances of getting a place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petzneo)
    Hmmm I have been put on "hold" until a place becomes available...is that common and what re my chances of getting a place?
    me too?! wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    hi
    the people who have been put on hold are you first or second years?

ReputationRep:
    second year

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got the same email. My apps been put on hold too. Second year. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yep, Im a 2nd year...applied for placement in london though

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.