Turn on thread page Beta

anyone here who does cheerleading? watch

ReputationRep:
    If so, do you and your squad compete, what level you at?

ReputationRep:
    I do actually do it I'm by no means even half way decent at it, but it's a fun pass-time and keeps me fit .The squad is really small however, and doesn't even do stunting. We only get to stunt at annual workshop things.
    My squad does compete- or the competition group do. They're good enough- but I can see why as Linweth said they're mediocre when compared with the biggies. Way better than me, of course
    But, as I read once on an American site- if America did what Scotland does and compiled the best players in the country onto one team for Worlds each year, it would be unbeatable.

ReputationRep:
    Varsity HS ! I'm an assistant coach!

ReputationRep:
    our p.e teachers attempted (but failed) to make p.e fun once, so gave us the choice between doing cheerleading and street dancing, and i chose cheerleading. it was alright but because it was in a school environment and the p.e teachers who i despise were teaching it unprofessionaly it was a bit of a fail... i went through a faze where i wanted to join a cheerleading club too but coudn't find any round where i live

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i do cheerleading with my university. We have all-females/co-ed and pom dancing, all of whom compete annually (national cheerleading association i think).

Not sure if this answers your question but i'm sure both the co-ed and females were entered as an advanced uni squad.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.