Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

anyone here who does cheerleading? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If so, do you and your squad compete, what level you at?

ReputationRep:
    I do actually do it I'm by no means even half way decent at it, but it's a fun pass-time and keeps me fit .The squad is really small however, and doesn't even do stunting. We only get to stunt at annual workshop things.
    My squad does compete- or the competition group do. They're good enough- but I can see why as Linweth said they're mediocre when compared with the biggies. Way better than me, of course
    But, as I read once on an American site- if America did what Scotland does and compiled the best players in the country onto one team for Worlds each year, it would be unbeatable.

ReputationRep:
    Varsity HS ! I'm an assistant coach!

ReputationRep:
    our p.e teachers attempted (but failed) to make p.e fun once, so gave us the choice between doing cheerleading and street dancing, and i chose cheerleading. it was alright but because it was in a school environment and the p.e teachers who i despise were teaching it unprofessionaly it was a bit of a fail... i went through a faze where i wanted to join a cheerleading club too but coudn't find any round where i live

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i do cheerleading with my university. We have all-females/co-ed and pom dancing, all of whom compete annually (national cheerleading association i think).

Not sure if this answers your question but i'm sure both the co-ed and females were entered as an advanced uni squad.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.