Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is it like the first time you have sex? im really nervous, Because me and my boyfriend have decided to have sex. Do you bleed? does it hurt?! x

ReputationRep:
    There is no hardset rule for what will happen, again everyone is different.

Just make sure you are comfortable with what is going on, thats the best thing someone i think can say staying within the rules of tsr.

Take it with a pinch of salt. I hope your boyfriend is someone you've been with for a while and who you have strong feelings for (and him for you), but that all depends on your opinion about loss of virginity.

I was quite relaxed about it, but it just hurt sooo bad. I was surprised that I didn't bleed. All my friends told me it never hurt them, so I was surprised it hurt so much in the first place too! I guess I'm just pretty small.

We couldn't really continue, because the pain was so bad, but after a week or so it hurt less and less. Sex is a bit of a laugh with me and my bf and I think that's important too.

ReputationRep:
    It will hurt, the extent to which it hurts probably depends on how big his penis is. I think it actually hurts more the next day. You may or may not bleed, I didn't actually bleed until the third time I had sex. Seriously though don't stress about it too much and relax when the time comes, it won't be that bad, especially if it's with someone you care about and who cares about you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What is it like the first time you have sex? im really nervous, Because me and my boyfriend have decided to have sex. Do you bleed? does it hurt?! x
    Nothing like the movies/books make it out to be! Trust me in some ways it's not the massively important, life-changing thing you think it's gonna be. Afterwards I felt totally different but not at the same time, it was weird!

It'll probably hurt, but as long as you've been building up to actually having sex by experimenting with each other, foreplay etc etc, then you can make sure you're both physically ready to have sex, and you can be emotionally ready too! Not all girls bleed, and the degree of pain varies as well, just make sure that he spends enough time on you before you have sex and it shouldn't be too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinket)
    It will hurt, the extent to which it hurts probably depends on how big his penis is.
    Oh wow, are you a mystic? Can you predict the future?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.